Just finished modeling a toy mold

Very cool! Was this your first mold design? Looks great! Engineer here, years of mold production if you have any questions.

Very cool! Was this your first mold design? Looks great! Engineer here, years of mold production if you have any questions.
I think I'll do it to fail so I can learn from any mistakes I do, so when I do it a second time with an updated mould it will turn out good. But tips for it would be appreciated like what silicone you would recommend, I thought about using a 00-20

I think I'll do it to fail so I can learn from any mistakes I do, so when I do it a second time with an updated mould it will turn out good. But tips for it would be appreciated like what silicone you would recommend, I thought about using a 00-20
Yea, in my opinion, that's probably the best way to learn! There are some professional tips that could absolutely benefit a new designer, depending on the kind of model, technique, materials, etc. you choose for your final design. 00-20 is definitely a soft shore value and appropriate for this kind of application, I would definitely start there and move up or down in value. Have you researched which brands are skin safe and availability? Check out Smooth-On, they have a great selection of skin safe materials to choose from! Best of luck and can't wait to see how it turns out! Also a review on the feel!

I'm a solidworks guy myself, but have heard great things for blender due to its smooth vertices and tight polygons. Are you going to print the mold or mill it from a solid block of resin??

Wow that’s a very cool and interesting design, you have to show us what the first prototype looks like.

It is really cool that you are doing that in blender! Looking forward to the finished product. Thanks for sharing.

Here's an updated texture model I'm currently printing off. testing to see what scale I need to set it during the print and will adjust if its too big/small
textureupdated.png

Interesting approach, but "unstretched" by anything penetrating a real dog vagina 🥠 would be quite low in variability of diameter.

It's when something actually penetrates the composition of different tissue layers, that it feels differently due to muscle tissue, tendons axially and less radially (aside those linked to hind leg structures), fat tissue which is very soft..

As it would be too much effort for private production runs to actually use different shore hardness silicone to flood different areas, I assume your "different diameter" approach is simulating this by varying back pressure through elasticity stretched more or less?

Back