Just curious

Tazmakedon

Lurker
Hi all, I am just curious and hope I don't offend anyone.. It would be nice to know how many of us are on this forum interested in actualy meeting someone like minded in hope of bulding a relationship.

I am curious because as all of us know telling to someone outside of the forum about our sexual inclines in hope that the other one is like minded is out of the question. It would be nice to know that I am not the only one who is hopping to find someone like minded for a relationship lol 🙈

I suppose that depends on what you define "relationship" as. The personals section is overflowing with idiots clambering for a quickie hookup that will never happen. There are a few who would like to find a real human to human relationship leading to something lasting, but they're generally either drown out by the kinkster flood or just don't bother because they know they'll just be inundated with "do you have an animal?! can I fuck it!?".

I've had local success finding two ladies and a guy into zoo. The ladies were zoo/lez exclusive and the one lone dude was fiercely monogamous and rejected the idea of my ladies.

Moral of the story, even if you find people, they may not be right for YOUR situation *shrug*

Moral of the story, even if you find people, they may not be right for YOUR situation *shrug*
Story of my dating life...

I've dated all of 2 people, for a total of about 16 months, in my life. Neither could ultimately deal with the fact that I spent the better part of a decade identifying as asexual, though demisexual if probably a more accurate identification, and that while I may be interested in pursuing something sexual my total lack of experience means I feel like a 13 year old virgin in a 38 year old body with zero confidence (that's shrinking even more with each year that passes) in actually initiating or responding to for that matter anything even remotely romantic in nature.

Story of my dating life...

I've dated all of 2 people, for a total of about 16 months, in my life. Neither could ultimately deal with the fact that I spent the better part of a decade identifying as asexual, though demisexual if probably a more accurate identification, and that while I may be interested in pursuing something sexual my total lack of experience means I feel like a 13 year old virgin in a 38 year old body with zero confidence (that's shrinking even more with each year that passes) in actually initiating or responding to for that matter anything even remotely romantic in nature.
Sounds like you would do well in a small polycule where the demands aren't as heavy as mono - each to their ability, the whole creating the entire. Emotional Quotients of such groups are usually somewhat to much higher than typical mono dating. There is no shame and there's PLENTY of accomodation.

Sounds like you would do well in a small polycule where the demands aren't as heavy as mono
No, that would be even worse. I need some who can be the dominant person in the relationship while at the same time accepting that it has to be gentle with understanding for the fragile nature of my social ability. The first guy I dated was dominant but far too aggressive, he kept me on the defensive the whole 3 months we were going out which made me even less likely to open up. In retrospect I never should have gone past the first date with him, but it was the first time I'd ever dated, it'd taken years of "trying" just to get that first date and I wanted to at least give him a chance to understand and back it off, he never did, even going as far as bringing condoms and lube to my house and stand there trying to look seductive literally the day after a conversation about the need to be comfortable and take things slow.

Last edited:
You know your situation best. I wish you the best of luck in your search :)

Hi all, I am just curious and hope I don't offend anyone.. It would be nice to know how many of us are on this forum interested in actualy meeting someone like minded in hope of bulding a relationship.

I am curious because as all of us know telling to someone outside of the forum about our sexual inclines in hope that the other one is like minded is out of the question. It would be nice to know that I am not the only one who is hopping to find someone like minded for a relationship lol 🙈
Yes, I do wish I could have actual face time with other zoos—as in meet up for beers and chat but not anything romantic.
I do find it kind of sad that the internet is my only means of communicating with others who share my interests or at least can understand the type of affection I have for my fluffy sweetheart.

I met, I believe, 6 members from beastforum. 3 at one time; we met up at a nearby attraction... just a meet up. Another was a girl I found myself attracted to, and had previously lived a few miles away from me (she grew up here), but shut me down when she told me that she didn’t want any relationships. Another lived/lives in my town; though I recently discovered that he got into some trouble with the law. I met up with him hoping to have a zoo friend to talk to, but upon meeting we both kinda discovered that we just didn’t “click”. He was looking in the opposite direction as I was. I was slightly bummed but just kinda shrugged it off. Now that I know what I know about him, I’m actually glad I didn’t get to know him. Must’ve been why the “click” wasn’t there. The last remaining member is a very good friend of mine, though I’m a near-zoo and she’s not zoo at all. I love her to death nonetheless ❤️

So, to sum it up: Only one of them was around my age and (so I thought) was interested in me, but quickly shut me down.

I still hold hope, but I ain’t holding my breath...

....Only one of them was around my age....
I have almost never got along with my own age group. 10+ years older or younger, but only one near my age (2 years younger than me). Dunno why *shrug*

I have almost never got along with my own age group. 10+ years older or younger, but only one near my age (2 years younger than me). Dunno why *shrug*
Well truth be told most of my friends are either older or younger than me; the one closest to my age is 3 years older than me. I’m not impartial to a woman 10 years older or younger than me, just feel that closer to my age range is ideal. Love is blind though.

Back