It's sad that I have to say this but...

I feel like for most of the guys that just have their dick as their profile pic, they just get off knowing people are seeing their dick. It’s pretty meh but it is what it is. I’m sure my profile pic would have to be changed if we made a no nudity or body parts in your pfp rule. Not sure what I’d change it to. 🤷‍♀️

I feel like for most of the guys that just have their dick as their profile pic, they just get off knowing people are seeing their dick. It’s pretty meh but it is what it is. I’m sure my profile pic would have to be changed if we made a no nudity or body parts in your pfp rule. Not sure what I’d change it to. 🤷‍♀️
I always liked your objectivity ❤️

Nobody wants to see pics of your junk it's down right disgusting and ruins the enjoyment of scrolling through here. Be respectful of everyone else.
Yeah, this has been discussed at great length, and the powers that be have spoken. I, for one, don’t really care one way or the other, unless it’s some busted looking thing, but the majority always rules, you know?

I'm going to play devil's advocate
Why are men not allowed to post a dick pick and women can post a photo of their breasts?
Why is there a two-way law every time when women are involved?

I’m down for an animal junk only rule. I mean I’d rather dog cookies but whatever , site not just for me. If it’s a bunch of dog cock so be it , it is a zoo forum after all and makes more sense.

Yeah, this has been discussed at great length, and the powers that be have spoken. I, for one, don’t really care one way or the other, unless it’s some busted looking thing, but the majority always rules, you know?
Perhaps but the way I see it, is some form of desperation or obnoxious low IQ behavior imo.

Perhaps but the way I see it, is some form of desperation or obnoxious low IQ behavior imo.
Well, sure, you’re probably right there, but this is usually the case with many men, they feel very insecure about their penis, so they feel the need to show everyone on the planet to “redeem” themselves, or whatever.

Oh poor thing, does the penis scare you? The Penis, is evil. The Penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the Gun shoots death, and purifies the Earth of the filth of Brutals. Go forth, and kill! Zardoz has spoken!

Oh poor thing, does the penis scare you? The Penis, is evil. The Penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the Gun shoots death, and purifies the Earth of the filth of Brutals. Go forth, and kill! Zardoz has spoken!
Was this intended to be directed at myself? Because, I have a penis myself, and it’s not frightening. Though, I sense sarcasm!

Honestly real shit tho. A lot of humans have strange looking dicks. At least most animals come w a standard set and you know what you're getting into every time. Penises are a whole nother beast

Last edited:
Honestly real shit tho. A lot of humans have strange looking dicks. At least most animals come w a standard set and you know what you're getting into every time. Penises are a whole nother beast
It is so interesting though how human dicks come in so many different shapes and sizes and colors and bends and just general look. It’s kinda neat.

Well, you'd be safe if it were up to me! hehe, I'm all for titties and vulvas for every female's pictures and banning all dick pics (animals included)! I don't know, maybe if I had a huge dong I would want to show it off...lol

Well, you'd be safe if it were up to me! hehe, I'm all for titties and vulvas for every female's pictures and banning all dick pics (animals included)! I don't know, maybe if I had a huge dong I would want to show it off...lol
I’m sure the dong is very photo worthy. 😁

I’m sure I’d they ever do ban dicks from pfp they’ll have to ban vag and boobs too. Otherwise that would be incredible unfair to put a limitation on what I would assume is like 80% of the population on here just because many guys prefer women.

I’m sure the dong is very photo worthy. 😁

I’m sure I’d they ever do ban dicks from pfp they’ll have to ban vag and boobs too. Otherwise that would be incredible unfair to put a limitation on what I would assume is like 80% of the population on here just because many guys prefer women.
LOL, Oh, I've been known to take a few dicks pics of myself too. 🙄

Back