it’s not all about sex

wildthing97

Tourist
HELLO everyone i just wanted to start off by saying we all love sex weather that would be with your animal partner or human. We come to this place one of the only places where we can share our true identity and not be shamed or judged but shown respect. Together we have to keep this website thriveing and makeing new friendship. If you came to this fourm looking for a hook up your in the wrong place so please stop asking and looking for owners it’s very disrespectful.

It is nice to have somewhere that we can be ourselves and openly admit to the things that are considered wrong by some but give us so much pleasure, the friendships we develop on here are so much different to our normal every day friends, here we can admit to our turn ons and share experiences without being judged as well as ask for advice without feeling ashamed for liking what we like, If I feel comfortable with someone after a time I would be happy to meet up but definitely would never if I felt pressured.

HELLO everyone i just wanted to start off by saying we all love sex weather that would be with your animal partner or human. We come to this place one of the only places where we can share our true identity and not be shamed or judged but shown respect. Together we have to keep this website thriveing and makeing new friendship. If you came to this fourm looking for a hook up your in the wrong place so please stop asking and looking for owners it’s very disrespectful.
See this you #$%^ forum creeps? Even this wonderfully intelligent newbie GETS IT!

Thank you for this post, @wildthing97 (y)

Yeah, your comment 100% resonates with me, I joined like 3 days ago and I've already been flooded with 37 messages 😅 I wasn't even this popular in secondary school, wtf?

Like okay, I don't mind chatting to people, even if they're curious about my experiences (and especially if they're nice + respectful) but constantly being asked how many times I fuck my dog or if I let my dog do anal on me - before even saying hello or asking how I am - is getting a little annoying 😓

I don’t wanna lose this site to some dumb ass looking to wank his clank this is our safe heaven
Fyi 'wank his clank' is now my new favourite phrase :LOL:

Last edited:
Yeah, your comment 100% resonates with me, I joined like 3 days ago and I've already been flooded with 37 messages 😅 I wasn't even this popular in secondary school, wtf?

Like okay, I don't mind chatting to people, even if they're curious about my experiences (and especially if they're nice + respectful) but constantly being asked how many times I fuck my dog or if I let my dog do anal on me - before even saying hello or asking how I am - is getting a little annoying 😓

Fyi 'wank his clank' is now my new favourite phrase
Haha, in my experience it gets better, then again maybe it took a few days for people to figure out what kind of a terrible person I actually am.
There's also plenty of really nice respectful people here though and I'm glad you seemed to have found some :)

Hallelujah! Yes! This forum is the only place I can connect and discuss things that are 100% off limits in real. Everyone here has been very accepting of me and i loved sharing stories and experiences.

this is the place for that. I think we all want to keep this place alive and vibrant! Well said!

Hallelujah! Yes! This forum is the only place I can connect and discuss things that are 100% off limits in real. Everyone here has been very accepting of me and i loved sharing stories and experiences.

this is the place for that. I think we all want to keep this place alive and vibrant! Well said!
Awww, duzzat mean you're cancelling the hookup session we had set up for next week? <cries a small flood> You big meany, getting my hopes up like that!

;)

Making it always about sex is like being perfect.

How fucking boring does that get after a while?

You have to be able to talk about other things to make a real connection with another person.

Sex is amazing but it can't always be the sole topic of conversation.

Awww, duzzat mean you're cancelling the hookup session we had set up for next week? <cries a small flood> You big meany, getting my hopes up like that!

There are always exceptions...
Oooh! There's still HOPE, then! C'mon, darlin'! Run away with me to the Casbah - we'll make 128 and a half BEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOTIFUL babies together! OK, OK, maybe 128 and a half is too many - How about 64 and a quarter?

On second thought, let's just *TRY* to make 128 and a half - There are ways to make sure we don't succeed, but it won't be for lack of giving it the ol' college try! :)

Nope, it was Gunslinger1X who dragged Stami into the topic and he is not the only one who does so in various topics.
When you're as lovable as they are, it happens.

Besides, it's quite amusing to see how fast they do a post search for their name whenever they log on.

I think that's a really cool feature on this site, that you can kind of investigate another user haha. I'm the opposite of a busybody there are places where it's good practice. And I mean the site activities of another user LOL.

I think that's a really cool feature on this site, that you can kind of investigate another user haha. I'm the opposite of a busybody there are places where it's good practice.
If you're "you" all the time, the notion of someone checking your post history isn't at all bothersome.

For me its a good way to ensure those who i wouldn't enjoy talking to get the opportunity to filter themselves out before we ever start talking

I agree. Interestingly enough, this thread kind of integrates well with the thread that I started about how to start up a chat with someone. For me personally and admittedly, there is so much ignorance involved when it comes to this community. It's almost like learning a new language. At the very least though I'm very intrigued. I'm learning though that there are real people, kind of like yer next door neighbor, and they seem diverse.

I also tend to think that there may be many others here like myself who are new to this kind of forum and interested due their curiousity and eagerness to fulfill their fantasies (for lack of a better word) yet afraid to jump in head first, not knowing what to expect and not wanting to get into trouble.

I agree. Interestingly enough, this thread kind of integrates well with the thread that I started about how to start up a chat with someone. For me personally and admittedly, there is so much ignorance involved when it comes to this community. It's almost like learning a new language. At the very least though I'm very intrigued. I'm learning though that there are real people, kind of like yer next door neighbor, and they seem diverse.
Next time you're out in public, look around you.

Chances are someone in the crowd is one of us to a degree or another.

Especially in rural area.

I also tend to think that there may be many others here like myself who are new to this kind of forum and interested due their curiousity and eagerness to fulfill their fantasies (for lack of a better word) yet afraid to jump in head first, not knowing what to expect and not wanting to get into trouble.
If you don't know the depth of the water, you don't jump in head first.
Likwise you don't just avoid the water altogether.

To respond directly to the original comment, I genuinely care about horses nonsexually. I find them physically alluring due to many reasons other than but also including their genitals. However, yeah, it's more than just that. I keep on wanting to just delete my profile and not come back to this site but then something triggers it all over again and draws me back here. I can tell it's not just a fleeting sexual fantasy.

To respond directly to the original comment, I genuinely care about horses nonsexually. I find them physically alluring due to many reasons other than but also including their genitals. However, yeah, it's more than just that. I keep on wanting to just delete my profile and not come back to this site but then something triggers it all over again and draws me back here. I can tell it's not just a fleeting sexual fantasy.
Told ya, be who you are or you'll simply make yourself miserable

Excuse me ? Why do you want to tell others how to use this site, especially as a noob ? Are you aware that there simply isn't any dating site for people into animals, especially now that zoosbook seems to be down (at least I didn't hear about it being up again). Also meeting with sex in mind doesn't imply it has to happen - have visited quite some zoos in the past wanting to get mounted by their dog and then it didn't work out, still had a wonderful time just talking with the others - or that anything gets done about it at all but reacting to the animals wishes. Also if you don't live in the same town coincidentally most of the time you won't meet any other zoos in person unless sex is an option - most people don't drive 100km or more for a cup of coffee (though we did some quite fun meetings in the past with a few people to do some gardening work or help someone move or stuff like that in a relaxed environment).
I really dislike it when people tell others here what to do here, it's not your site and everything within the rules goes - else you're disvaluing the site for others that don't use it like yourself and I do like it as free as it is - actually by now it's suffering from too many people policing it after their own values.

Back