• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Is there any gamer?

Been a lifelong gamer. Started with games like Half-Life, Unreal Tournament, Alien vs Predator and Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit, among many other games. Currently on PS5. Recently games I played are the Dead Space remake and Insurgency: Sandstorm. Just started Horizon: Forbidden West and looking forward to Amnesia: The Bunker and the DLC for Elden Ring.

PC gamer but still have my PS4. Went to PC a few years ago and have no regrets. I play mostly anything, single player, MP(fps or any kind), MMOs, RPGs. Currently playing BO3, Witcher 3 and some Sekiro these past weeks. Was mostly Valorant and before that Destiny. Its like a cycle, every once in a while I switch it up. It gets boring playing the same thing for too long.

I play fallout 76 a lot on PC. years ago I played wow super hard, back when lich king was too expansion.. those was the days..

I may buy a switch soon for the new Zelda.

Been a lifelong gamer. Started with games like Half-Life, Unreal Tournament, Alien vs Predator and Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit, among many other games. Currently on PS5. Recently games I played are the Dead Space remake and Insurgency: Sandstorm. Just started Horizon: Forbidden West and looking forward to Amnesia: The Bunker and the DLC for Elden Ring.
Don't you also happen to play flightsims?
(with your profile picture being of a fighter jet?)

Don't you also happen to play flightsims?
(with your profile picture being of a fighter jet?)
Yes. Though, not any advanced flight sims anymore. I had some on my old PC that I had when I was a kid. I don't really have any space to put a modern PC where I live now, but I'd like to get a high performance one someday so I can play games like DCS and MS Flight Sim 2020 in VR.

PS5 is a bit lacking in flight games for now, but Project Wingman is supposed to be coming out at some point, and a new Ace Combat is in development, so I have that to look forward to.

I also have a pilot's license in real life too. Only a recreational license, but I want to start my aerobatics training soon.

PC fella,
and looots of resource management, city building, settlement management, TRAINS SHIZ type games
But train games will always hold a special place in my heart

PC fella,
and looots of resource management, city building, settlement management, TRAINS SHIZ type games
But train games will always hold a special place in my heart
You ever play Factorio, or Satisfactory? Their both factory building games resource management/efficiency planning, and plenty of trains.

Always been a gamer, usually on pc vr, play a lot of single player stuff cause I don't really have anyone to play with but also play some online games like cod, wow, no man's sky. Recently been enjoying the metro series again and resulted to wow for the cataclysm classic
Feel free to pm if you wanna talk about games or maybe play something ^-^

I'm on a Doom kick right now (the original 1993 flavor). I'm exploring Boom-compatible ports and slaughter maps.

Back