• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Is there any gamer?

Huge G4MER here (and also unemployed)
-MTGA
-LoL
-Hunt showdown
and I strated wow 3 mouths ago but my group of friends with who I was playing has no more time, so I stoppedWowé.JPG too

Huge G4MER here (and also unemployed)
-MTGA
-LoL
-Hunt showdown
and I strated wow 3 mouths ago but my group of friends with who I was playing has no more time, so I stoppedView attachment 385655 too
well, I have plenty of char.. both sides, and I'm as well in transit between jobs and will be on a non-paid month, which is quite bizarre here in my country, but my transfer was really unexpected even for me haha, and don't wanna put myself into that horrid procedure to get money from government just for a month.
I usually play Mage Lock and Hunter .. but lately, I started a Palla and caster, but I guess I will be as well not too often in-game due to my new work schedule.

If so what game do you like to play ( PC Xbox PS or Nintendo )
I play Wow ( world of warcraft ) Subnautica, No Mans Sky, and ofc Animal Crossing
Hey! Yeah, I haven’t played since high school,l but this summer I am going to get the PlayStation to play the new final fantasy and remake. Of course, I am so eager to play Zelda BotW and it’s sequel.. but I will wait until Nintendo’s new console

Hey! Yeah, I haven’t played since high school,l but this summer I am going to get the PlayStation to play the new final fantasy and remake. Of course, I am so eager to play Zelda BotW and it’s sequel.. but I will wait until Nintendo’s new console
Zelda and FF were played before .. those are great games ..

I'm also gamer, long time ago I played 8-bit and 16-bit console games from Nes/Famicom and Snes. Actually I"m playing on Playstation5.

My fav games are: Snow Runner, Skyrim, Everybody's Golf, Borderlands2. Usually I'm playing single player but sometimes I can play good pvp in Sniper Elite 5 or Naruto Shinobi Striker.

Last edited:
I'm also gamer, long time ago I played 8-bit and 16-bit console games from Nes/Famicom and Snes. Actually I"m playing on Playstation5.

View attachment 387004

My fav games are: Snow Runner, Skyrim, Everybody's Golf, Borderlands2. Usually I'm playing single player but sometimes I can play good pvp in Sniper Elite 5 or Naruto Shinobi Striker.
Skyrim is ok other games I don't know .. i widze ze nawet chyba mowisz po polsku

Other games are less known than Skyrim but also popular.
And yes, sometimes zdarza mi się używać another języka than english haha 😉

Back