Is there a legit place you can go to experience knotting?

knottloved

Tourist
I am desperate to try knotting for the first time however do not want to own a dog. I’ve asked around and the only people with trained dogs want me to give them sexual favours as thanks for letting me use their dog which I am not comfortable with.

Is their a place, on this earth, where I can go to get knotted by a trained dog with an owner that’s not self entitled and wants to watch/be involved/have sex with me.

Thanks?

You have been a member for five days. And already you are bothered that you have not been successful? Meeting the right person and dog often take some time. One thing that is important to many is that you have a reputation online meaning that you’ve been here a while and have contributed by posting regularly. I think your expectations are out of touch with reality.

Is their a place, on this earth, where I can go to get knotted by a trained dog with an owner that’s not self entitled and wants to watch/be involved/have sex with me.
Oof, the sheer entitlement is definitely strong with this one!

Let's break this down into a list of problems, shall we?

1) Bestiality is illegal in almost every place in the world. What benefit is it to the owner of said dog to let some random stranger on the internet fuck their dog?

2) If caught by law enforcement often the person is arrested and will often serve jailtime/imprisonment. While the animal is often killed, put down, euthanized... whatever terms work best for you.

3) Most people that have animals consider them loved ones, family members, and/or even love partners. Not some dildo for you to use.

4) Even if you find someone that is willing to share their animal partner with you, do you honestly expect them to do so without anything in return? Without them at the very freaking least watching the action? Or, without establishing a long term friendly relationship with you?

5) You literally haven't even joined 5 days ago, and you're already whining that you can't find someone that will share their animals with you. ^See issues with that above^

Get a dildo.
All of us "owners" put significant effort and time into our animal partners. You do not even have the minimum willingness to have your own dog.
It is not due to being unwilling it’s due to being in rented accommodation. Anyone in the UK that rents knows how hard it is to get pets allowed rented accommodation.
I am also out of the house for a minimum of 14 hours a day it would be unfair on my dog.

You have been a member for five days. And already you are bothered that you have not been successful? Meeting the right person and dog often take some time. One thing that is important to many is that you have a reputation online meaning that you’ve been here a while and have contributed by posting regularly. I think your expectations are out of touch with reality.
I was more so asking if there is like a place I could go to rather than if anyone would just lend me their dog for the day. I know if farms you can go to try horse cock I was wondering if anything similar would exist for dogs, although I can appreciate how my post has been conceived.

Isn't it a little self entitled to expect to get to do something with someone else's dog without anything in return?

So the answer is no. You want to experience one of the ultimate benefits of having a dog without working for it at all.

And if it's true that you don't want to own a dog, then you most certainly shouldn't be around them as you only see them as sex objects.
I do not see dogs only as sex objects. Quite the opposite actually. I do not own a dog due to renting conditions and the fact I’m away from home for 14 hours a day and I live alone. I also could not afford one at this time regardless of anything else.
I wasn’t asking the question because I ‘expect’ someone to give me there dog for the day, I was asking to see if there was anywhere I could go to experience it legitimately for the first time. I feel like I have offended by enquiring this!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was more so asking if there is like a place I could go to rather than if anyone would just lend me their dog for the day. I know if farms you can go to try horse cock I was wondering if anything similar would exist for dogs, although I can appreciate how my post has been conceived.
There is no such place.

Oof, the sheer entitlement is definitely strong with this one!

Let's break this down into a list of problems, shall we?

1) Bestiality is illegal in almost every place in the world. What benefit is it to the owner of said dog to let some random stranger on the internet fuck their dog?

2) If caught by law enforcement often the person is arrested and will often serve jailtime/imprisonment. While the animal is often killed, put down, euthanized... whatever terms work best for you.

3) Most people that have animals consider them loved ones, family members, and/or even love partners. Not some dildo for you to use.

4) Even if you find someone that is willing to share their animal partner with you, do you honestly expect them to do so without anything in return? Without them at the very freaking least watching the action? Or, without establishing a long term friendly relationship with you?

5) You literally haven't even joined 5 days ago, and you're already whining that you can't find someone that will share their animals with you. ^See issues with that above^
As I have stated in previous comments, I do not expect someone to lend me their beloved family dog for the day I was asking if there was a place I could go to experience this for the first time. I’d be happy to travel for this <AND READ THE RULES>. Admittedly I should have worded this more clearly but it was just a quick post I put out with not much thought.
I am aware beastiality is illegal in most places but so is speeding in your car and most people do that daily. And to your point about euthanisation, Jesus you deeped it there. Of course i don’t want anyones dog to be put down on my behalf.

To your point about joining 5 days ago, I genuinely didn’t realise I would cause offence by posting due to how little time I have spent on here. This is literally a zoophile forum so it stands to reason I would see fit to enquire about this here. You’re not the only person to have pointed this out however so I’m genuinely sorry for posting so soon in to my time here.

There is no such place.
Yes, as I have gathered.

As stated in other posts I did not realise it would not be cool for me to post an enquiry without being a member for longer. This is a zoophile forum so it stands to reason I would enquire about such on here. I, again, apologise for this, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a simple "no" to her would have sufficed. I don't think it was approached with entitlement intentionally. Miss worded sure but not entitled.

Why would you expect an owner to take such a risk without reward? They already all that you desire and wouldn’t risk such just for your thrills. You should understand that he is a part of the family and protected.

Last edited:
That is quite absurd...

No zoo would let an stranger be with his animals. Need to be a close enough friend they would rely their own lives -cause that is the risk- (and some, not even inbthar case)

You can, of course find non zoos, but then there will be a reason to take the risk, so yes, it will be cash, gas or ass.

BTW, I want to try a horse dildo but I can not have it cause family would find it. Would you let me use yours? Nothing inbreturn obviously. You pay it, I use it, I let you the joy of cleaning it when I go.

Oh wait. It is not a dildo but a loved family member, but... same thing.

That is quite absurd...

No zoo would let an stranger be with his animals. Need to be a close enough friend they would rely their own lives -cause that is the risk- (and some, not even inbthar case)

You can, of course find non zoos, but then there will be a reason to take the risk, so yes, it will be cash, gas or ass.

BTW, I want to try a horse dildo but I can not have it cause family would find it. Would you let me use yours? Nothing inbreturn obviously. You pay it, I use it, I let you the joy of cleaning it when I go.

Oh wait. It is not a dildo but a loved family member, but... same thing.
Okay, damn I have already left 2 comments apologising for this post and another couple explaining myself and stating I probably shouldn’t have posted this and I will not be explaining myself or apologising again.

Seems people are pretty tetchy on here and this may not be the place for me. This is the only sex community I’ve ever came across where existing people are not welcoming to newcomers. I think y’all are right and I should just leave well alone.

I think a simple "no" to her would have sufficed. I don't think it was approached with entitlement intentionally. Miss worded sure but not entitled.
Thanks, I think this is the only comment I’ve received reasoning with me. It’s a shame as I do not see many other forums like this out there but I think it’s clear I am not welcome here.

Okay, damn I have already left 2 comments apologising for this post and another couple explaining myself and stating I probably shouldn’t have posted this and I will not be explaining myself or apologising again.

Seems people are pretty tetchy on here and this may not be the place for me. This is the only sex community I’ve ever came across where existing people are not welcoming to newcomers. I think y’all are right and I should just leave well alone.
Relax. I have not attacked you or wished you anything,

It is I just can't understand the logic behind "something risky for nothing" with someone mostly unknown.

Thanks, I think this is the only comment I’ve received reasoning with me. It’s a shame as I do not see many other forums like this out there but I think it’s clear I am not welcome here.
You most certainly dont need to leave over a simple mistake. I understand other respondent's logic here as well but for sure you're not the only one who needs to consider how things are said. Or received.

I am desperate to try knotting for the first time however do not want to own a dog. I’ve asked around and the only people with trained dogs want me to give them sexual favours as thanks for letting me use their dog which I am not comfortable with.

Is their a place, on this earth, where I can go to get knotted by a trained dog with an owner that’s not self entitled and wants to watch/be involved/have sex

Where are you located?

I feel that this entire discussion is full of misunderstandings and misinterpretation. You all basically started on the wrong foot. Let's chill out a bit and try to clear out things. :)

Thanks?
I apologize if I started a shit storm, I think your getting “attacked” for something trivial and I vote for you to stay, the beast community isn’t very big/well known to each other and the last thing I wanted to do was drive someone away from it. Good luck on your search and I hope you get a big ole knot in ya :)

Thanks?
for some of us where it goes would be your choice

Thanks?
Omg same i want a doggy so bad but i dont want human dick other than my husband :( its hard to find people who arent trying to get in my pants, i do want them to watch me, id love them to praise me even :3

Back