Is sex with a pig pleasant?

I've had some fellow gay zoos say being mounted and fucked by a boar is the most amazing feeling in existence, far better than a dog or equine. Just this long worm like thing inside your rectum constantly twisting and moving around feels amazing. That being said, it can be very dirty, smelly and even dangerous due to the size difference with full size boars. So not for everyone and definately takes some planning and prep before hand.

I've had some fellow gay zoos say being mounted and fucked by a boar is the most amazing feeling in existence, far better than a dog or equine. Just this long worm like thing inside your rectum constantly twisting and moving around feels amazing. That being said, it can be very dirty, smelly and even dangerous due to the size difference with full size boars. So not for everyone and definately takes some planning and prep before hand.
I have only had a small boar.
When fully inside he didn’t move much but then I felt a pressure inside. I think that was his sperm filling deep in my rectum. And then he fucked me again when closing me with gel. Now I had billions of his swimmers deep inside, nice feeling.

I have only had a small boar.
When fully inside he didn’t move much but then I felt a pressure inside. I think that was his sperm filling deep in my rectum. And then he fucked me again when closing me with gel. Now I had billions of his swimmers deep inside, nice feeling.
VERY erotic

It was amazing! There was a mount I crawled in and the boar rested on that instead of my back. It was rough and hard, the gel is weird, I could feel it inside me and dripping out of me. the corkscrew cock is unique. When the first boar was done with me, I clinched and the cum just gushed out of me. Then another boar was immediately brought in. When I was done with the boars, I got to blow a horse. I could've fucked him but I was too nervous, maybe next time. I'm going back next month.
This is so effing hot. You're such a babe!

As far as Ive seen its dirtier than other animals to have sex with and they can go very deep and hurt if it doesnt go the right way.
You really need to have expierence and good preparations to let pig mount you but just watching it in my opinion is soo hot and makes you cum multiple times.

As far as Ive seen its dirtier than other animals to have sex with and they can go very deep and hurt if it doesnt go the right way.
You really need to have expierence and good preparations to let pig mount you but just watching it in my opinion is soo hot and makes you cum multiple times.
Until last week, I've never seen a pig's cock. Fuck, tho, yeah, I can see how just watching it in person, could make you cum real quick. Thanks for the insight as well Much appreciated.

For me its more than just the boars cock, its the fact you are submitting your body and being penetrated by another creature, one that a lot of peopke consider dirty (not dirty in a good way), allowing it to put its cock into you while you are in a barn or a pigstye, full of straw and letting it ejaculate in you, breed you.

For me its more than just the boars cock, its the fact you are submitting your body and being penetrated by another creature, one that a lot of peopke consider dirty (not dirty in a good way), allowing it to put its cock into you while you are in a barn or a pigstye, full of straw and letting it ejaculate in you, breed you.
OMG that made me so hard

The dogs and the boar are really different situations.

Dogs - Close family members.
Ceremonies making them dog husbands and bitch. Consummated, of course.
Daily fucking usually initiated by them. Orgasms come fairly quick and strong.

Boar- Like sex with a stranger.
Has to be in the mood. Very involved and dirty.
Usually weekly. Builds to orgasm slowly and very intense.
love to hear a description of the dog husband ceremony - and consummation of course

Back