Is sex with a pig pleasant?

SouthItaly

Tourist
I've always wondered if sex with a pig is as enjoyable for a woman as sex with a dog is. The pig's cock is very thin and slips inside the vagina by stretching itself. So, is it really capable of causing an orgasm?

Also, for those women who have experience with both dogs and pigs, which of the two is the better partner?

I can't imagine that having sex wit a pig is pleasant, but I'm curious. So I want to read other's opinions on this!

I can't imagine that having sex wit a pig is pleasant.
Why not?
If you like pigs it is just like having sex with another similarly sized quadruped.
You can avoid getting scratched just like you do with dogs or horses.

I have had sex with boars and though they are huge compared to me they do not. or mine dont, put their weight on me :) they are very long and their cock moves alot which feels great and they do cum ALOT 5 to 10 ounces sometimes. :) but their weight and size are dangerous if not careful.

I have had sex with boars and though they are huge compared to me they do not. or mine dont, put their weight on me :) they are very long and their cock moves alot which feels great and they do cum ALOT 5 to 10 ounces sometimes. :) but their weight and size are dangerous if not careful.
Yes from the videos I've seen, thats a lot of cum that comes out their!

i was always under the impression that pig cock is able to thrust forward without movement of the hips; by flexing muscles. it is very long and obv corkscrew tip so prolly some good cervix massage action as you get absolutely basted in cum? ~250ml i think? in videos ive seen, they seem to be able to move their cock pretty quick

I've heard they have a lot of cum but also plug you up with a sticky secretion. I've never done it with a boar or pig. Just what I've heard.

I've always wondered if sex with a pig is as enjoyable for a woman as sex with a dog is. The pig's cock is very thin and slips inside the vagina by stretching itself. So, is it really capable of causing an orgasm?

Also, for those women who have experience with both dogs and pigs, which of the two is the better partner?
So curious

Back