• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Is it weird that I *really* wanna fuck a cow?

I hear people talk about dogs and horses all the time, and everyone agrees cats are sexy, but God I wanna fuck a cow. Cows are so fucking hot and I wanna fuck one so bad. Does anyone else agree? Or is this weird even by zoo norms? Would love to talk about cows and their sexy moos (especially if you have one and live in Australia...)

It's is normal. Don't worry what people think. as long as you and your cow lover are happy

I feel the same. Horses and dogs are seemingly the most popular, and I'm certainly into them as well.. But I also really want to fuck a cow, and eat her holes.

Sorry to hear you're living rough. I really hope things improve for you, and you get out of the shelter.

I hear people talk about dogs and horses all the time, and everyone agrees cats are sexy, but God I wanna fuck a cow. Cows are so fucking hot and I wanna fuck one so bad. Does anyone else agree? Or is this weird even by zoo norms? Would love to talk about cows and their sexy moos (especially if you have one and live in Australia...)
Well what I'm supposed to say then?
I love big birds, much! Definitely had some very very good moments with them too!

Cows are desirable to me. They are gentle and benevolent with beautiful eyes and sexy hips. Their pussies taste like sweet nectar

It's normal to want them, where I live I see some but I haven't had the opportunity to fuck them, they must have an owner, it's dangerous to try to steal one from me

Cow fucking can be pretty hot if there is a group of guys. Only done it once but loved it and the cow seemed to enjoy it as well.

Back