is it normal to be attracted to animals giving birth?

ADMIN PLEASE DELETE IF THIS DOESN'T MEET GUIDELINES

Hi I'm curious whether many others are turned on by seeing animals giving birth.

For me, it's some species more so than others. I am mostly attracted to mares and their lady-parts ;) (hence the name)
For example, I find the video below an prime example of what I'm into:

To elaborate, I am in awe of the natural beauty of the process, similar to how I feel when seeing horses mating. I am also empowered by the strength and courage of the mare. However, at the same time I find it erotic that the mare's vagina is being stretched and worked to push out something that large, as well as the stress on the anus.

I guess all I'm asking is it is unusual for me to associate sexual gratification with animals giving birth? Or is it quite niche?

Thanks,
Curious girl (26F)

Thats probably a niche. I wcould be wrong but i doubt youll find ALOT of people into that. Personally that's not what I'm into. Infact it seems kinda....weird but whatever.
I was there when my female dog gave birth but I didn't find it sexualy gratifying. I was there just for support if needed (which i wasn't) and that's it.

That's not for me, but I'm just going to say that it's not safe to have pentrative sex with any animal, human included, recently after birthing as the potential for infection is very high; details vary, but 4-6 weeks to recover is recommeneded.

Back