Is it common to be attracted to dogs of a different gender than humans?

LastVestige

Tourist
Sorry for the word salad title, and if this isn't the right place to ask.
I'm a semi-closeted lesbian, I don't find human men attractive and my only sexual relationships with humans has been other women. However, I am extremely attracted to male dogs and female dogs don't do anything for me.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Not uncommon there's several on here who have similar interests. I've never been in a relationship with a woman however my last mate was a female dog not exactly the same but close. Anyway as I was saying there are several women on here who enjoy the company of another woman whilst being reamed into by big dogs.

I used to be fully heterosexual prior to accepting that I am more attracted to animals, I admit that I kissed a few guys in my day and I even took a knot while another guy fucked a female dog next to me on the same truck bed. But I haven't had sex with another man for the sake of feeling that kind of pleasure.
As far back as I can remember, I have liked taking knots and feeling a male dog fill my guts. I get turned on by the idea of my K9 Husband fucking me daily, but I have never felt that way about human men.

I’m a closeted bi woman and I prefer to do anything sexual with female dogs over male dogs, my favorite orgasms have been with female dogs but all of my human partners have always been men.

Last edited:
i have the same question, i am a heterosexual man but i like male dogs. With humans i love girls but dog's dick and cum are just delicious

While I don't fit the bill (I'm straight for both humans and animals) it's actually surprisingly common. I know plenty of men that are gay for humans, but prefer female animals, especially canines and mares, for example.

I'm a semi-closeted lesbian, I don't find human men attractive and my only sexual relationships with humans has been other women. However, I am extremely attracted to male dogs and female dogs don't do anything for me.

I'm straight with humans but bi with dogs, I think it's more common that you'd imagine.

I consider myself straight, since i'm attracted to womens, but for dogs, I consider i'm bisexual

Back