Introduction time - 20F US - NOLA

Welcome to the forum, it’s ok to have a different start as long as you found who you are and can express yourself!

New to the whole zoo experience and mine is likely a bit different than everyone else's since I didn't start with pups. Anyway, super happy and excited to grow in the community and hopefully be supportive and funny.

Love ya'll,
Tracy
Welcome. Hope you enjoy! Feel free to chat x

Welcome in! Hope you have a good time here! I don't think where we started changes much, as we all ended up here haha. Hope you find some good people and enjoy yourself!

New to the whole zoo experience and mine is likely a bit different than everyone else's since I didn't start with pups. Anyway, super happy and excited to grow in the community and hopefully be supportive and funny.

Love ya'll,
Tracy
Welcome! I'm kinda new too.

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Please, use your head and your instincts. Most of these people have an agenda that isn't particularly kind. Glad you made it.😉

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Please, use your head and your instincts. Most of these people have an agenda that isn't particularly kind. Glad you made it.😉
Wow... you sound like hella experienced. I'm already seeing a ton of like stuff that is exactly what you're saying. Thanks for being a trusted person on here!

Back