Inflatable knots?

Even after having animals, there are things only toys can do so what you buy should still be useful in the future. I consider them different experiences and both amazing in their own way.

It was hard to choose which one to get but I eventually got one. Thanks for the link! lol, now I just need to figure out what's the best most affordable fake cum recipes that won't mess with PH. I can't wait until it arrives!

Elypseart.com sells a very good one. Worth a look
I've been considering one from elypseart...I have a couple of knotted toys already, and while i dunno if youve used any others, how would you rank them compared to say Primal Hardweres inflatable/squirting ones if you happen to know. And while I know nothing beats the real deal, what would you rank elypseart toys on a scale of 1-10 for comparing it to a real canine?

My friend has both and he is a strong advocate for primal hardwere. His reasoning makes sense to me. Primal works more like a regular dildo from bad dragon with inflation being an added feature. Elypse art seems more stick-like with little texture, so inflation is the only pleasing aspect of it.

My friend has both and he is a strong advocate for primal hardwere. His reasoning makes sense to me. Primal works more like a regular dildo from bad dragon with inflation being an added feature. Elypse art seems more stick-like with little texture, so inflation is the only pleasing aspect of it.
You can also get a warming aspect from the elypse though. And the elypseart are definitely closer in terms of what an actual dog is like given they are pretty much just a thin cock that grows as it goes in and out till it ties. That being said I already have the fluffer and growler inflatables from primal...just trying to decide if the elypseart one is worth it. Another point to elypse is the suction cup option!

I agree with you although I don't know what the the "warming aspect" is. Also the tie connector for elypse art is a pretty hot idea if there's a partner to do it with. You could get a ring harness to hold the growler to a wall.

Elypse art has suction cup, tie connector, accuracy in coloring and function. Primal is less accurate to try to be more physically pleasing. Primal has regular sales and elypse art does not. Your growler's knot max size is larger than what elypse sells on their website.

I agree with you although I don't know what the the "warming aspect" is. Also the tie connector for elypse art is a pretty hot idea if there's a partner to do it with. You could get a ring harness to hold the growler to a wall.

Elypse art has suction cup, tie connector, accuracy in coloring and function. Primal is less accurate to try to be more physically pleasing. Primal has regular sales and elypse art does not. Your growler's knot max size is larger than what elypse sells on their website.
Sorry I meant you can get it to be warm as you can fill it with hot water....bit sleep deprived

There's a lot of resistance using water with the inflation bulb and it fills slowly which you may or may not have the patience for. The syringe should be better for speed but it doesn't keep it's place unless you also add a valve to close off the water line.

There's a lot of resistance using water with the inflation bulb and it fills slowly which you may or may not have the patience for. The syringe should be better for speed but it doesn't keep it's place unless you also add a valve to close off the water line.
Huh, well I'll try both and see whats more efficient for me thanks for the heads up

It was hard to choose which one to get but I eventually got one. Thanks for the link! lol, now I just need to figure out what's the best most affordable fake cum recipes that won't mess with PH. I can't wait until it arrives!
Elypseart sells lube too in powder form, it’s awesome.

I have one from primalhardwere and love it! Just the right size for me and it has the cum tube too.. I buy cum lube from bad dragon to use with it.

I personally recommend Lovegasm dildos. They craft it themselves and it’s high quality. Other sites resell poor Chinese products often times :)

Back