• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

If zoo wasn't taboo would that take away from the appeal?

If soo wasn’t taboo and widely accepted I think we would see just how popular it actually is. People are very good at blending in in order to comply with social norms. If it was a social norm most people here would already have experience.

The only reason I'm scared of it ever becoming legal is because of how hard it would be to legally define when it is okay and not. Because of this, I'm afraid zoosadists would find a way to exploit the laws to get away with doing bad things.
I agree with this.
There is always something appealing in the human brain that often has us wanting to do the things we probably shouldn't. There's an attraction in lots of non-sexual things that make us say "oh I'm gonna be bad" even if it's buying that one thing you know you shouldn't. On the flip side of that is those extreme assholes that ruin it. I don't even like that my primary fetish, Sadism, is even linked to zoosadists. I can't stand when abusers run around in the BDSM culture carrying any titles or labels, but that's what we're faced with, abusers who ruin stuff. So yeah, keep it unlawful, underground, and unnoticed. We will always wear the masks of the social norms just so we can have our desires, kinks and fetishes left unfettered.

I agree with this.
There is always something appealing in the human brain that often has us wanting to do the things we probably shouldn't. There's an attraction in lots of non-sexual things that make us say "oh I'm gonna be bad" even if it's buying that one thing you know you shouldn't. On the flip side of that is those extreme assholes that ruin it. I don't even like that my primary fetish, Sadism, is even linked to zoosadists. I can't stand when abusers run around in the BDSM culture carrying any titles or labels, but that's what we're faced with, abusers who ruin stuff. So yeah, keep it unlawful, underground, and unnoticed. We will always wear the masks of the social norms just so we can have our desires, kinks and fetishes left unfettered.
Can just look at drug decriminalisation. It's got wide range of circumstances so legalising is different than decriminalising. Treat it the same and case by case. Common sense should rule. People still have propoganda bout it. Start small while world educates

Last edited:
Can just look at drug decriminalisation. It's got wide range of circmostance so legalising is different than decriminalising. Treat it the same and case by case. Common sense should rule. People still have propoganda bout it. Start small while world educates
And it's unpopular opinion in the community but animal doing you or you doing an animal that bridge will take longer. Argument of concent is difficult to overcome when one doesent speak. But we got to start somewhere. Rest comes with time. It is a different generation coming up. There is hope. Few more decades until they are in power. And we will see what being brought up by internet will bring.

I think at first the appeal to me was the dirty, degenerate taboo aspect of it, which still arouses me

But now, its the emotional and intimacy of love with another species that has kept me here and interested. So I think if anything, getting rid of the social/legal tabooness would help me (and a lot of other people) better accept ourselves

Speaking strictly for myself, yes, perhaps a little, but mostly no. For me as a Dom, the taboo has its appeal, as that relates to what may be deemed humiliating, degrading, for the sub. The taboo also goes to the excitement of a shared secret, which is exhilarating for all the obvious reasons. That said, the primal, nature-takes-over aspect of the act, particularly as between a male k9 and woman, the ownership, the being reduce to a singular purpose; those things speak to other aspects of my character, both sexually and otherwise.
Yep, put ever so well. 👏

I like what i like. Rules can not change that. But i can do it if its ok for everyone. Its the same like i am gay and most people in my area woud hate hurt or kill me for that. So i am still gay but can not do what i like :( If It was ok for everyone i woud start suck horse dick a very long time ago, now i am 38 and never have done it :( There are also other stuff like my gearfetisch ... i like to wear what i like to wear.. But police arrast me for that people atack me for that..... a am a nice guy but everyone hates me for stuff no one get hurt from it :(

I'm new here and would like to get to know some of you wonderful people!

I'd like your guys opinion on the title question. If beastiality wasn't considered taboo would you personally be as into it?

I would, I might be even more into it. if I saw people in my life that i wouldn't expect participating.. I'd be very turned on.
If zoo wasn't taboo I think I'd be even more into it. I could be more open about it and accept myself a lot more

The only reason I'm scared of it ever becoming legal is because of how hard it would be to legally define when it is okay and not. Because of this, I'm afraid zoosadists would find a way to exploit the laws to get away with doing bad things.
You could be right but as it is now under present laws most animals are sexually mistreated. Dogs, cows and cows are not allowed to choose for them self. The owner decides whom to mate or simply inseminate them.
People are banned here if they tie up an animal to fuck her, equal abuse / rape, but it is okay to tie a mare before letting the stallion do the same.

The reason I enjoy sex with dogs is the simplicity(and obviously my love of dogs) . However I think that the taboo nature is definitely part of why it feels good. I'd still do it though

Back