If you could swap your genitals for those of an animal would you and what kind?

If you could swap your genitals for those of an animal would you and what kind

• canine

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • feline

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • equine

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • other (explain below)

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters
As the title asks, If you could swap your genitals for those of an animal would you and what kind? this can include genitals of the opposite sex or genitals from small animals scaled up to human proportions. Cast your vote in the poll below and feel free to expand on your decision in the thread.

canine of course. doesn't really matter which, both look attractive to me and i'd only use them with canines as i do already. no need to explain why i have a canine penis or a cookie.

I'd be down for having either a cookie or a dog dick. I usually prefer to bottom and I always fantasize about getting stuck on a knot. Though being trans, I've always wanted to know what it feels like being able to stick my dick in things, although bottom grown has afforded me roughly 2 inches it's not enough to fully get into something.

Definitely wish there was multiple choice here. Could go for equine or canine. I Def plan on buying wearables of either anyway haha

Having a cookie would definetly be fun, but i don't think i'd want that permanently. Is there a way to maybe get a trail run on these things? 😋

Actually if I could change mine it wouldn’t be for an animal other than a woman also qualified as a man is. Woman can orgasm tiny, time, time again and also gspot O. Guys they have us beat!!!

Temporarily?
Yeah. Give me a ticket for a few rides, so I can feel how mating feels for that particular "animal of the week"

But. Definitely *no* permanent change. I *want* my balls back after that 😛

I'd love to have an equine cock if just to have one. I know a lot of people would like to have a K9 cock and there are a lot of obvious advantages to one but I feel an affinity to a equine. I'm not sure if I can spell it out exactly but an equine cock would just feel like more 'me'.

As much as I consider horse dick to be the most beautiful dick in nature, dog dick is probably more versatile. More interesting sheath play, getting to knot someone, and it's easier to manage a public boner. Unless I can have a proportional horsecock, as in resizing it to be more human-sized. Then that's another story.

Horse cock, easy, hands down. Not only have I always wanted to play with one, but I’ve also wanted to put one in a mare.

I'd say canine cock for sure. Would be nice to knot someone. However, I think the folks mentioning always having a hefty equine cock to play with are on to something...

my penis isn't anything great, but i don't see how any upgrade to it would attract more females

While I love having a hairy uncut cock, a large leathery horsecock with nice warm saggy nuts would be amazing to have dangling between my legs 😍

I'd definitely swap mine for canine, because my girl would love it. Especially if it was functionally accurate, too, being able to completely react, swell up a knot, and also stay hard and spurting for a substantial amount of time and we could stay knotted

I would go for a horse cock. I like their look and my wife enjoys the flared end on her toys more than the knotted toys. Plus the way it could slide in and out of the sheath would be cool. I would just prefer if it was still stimulated the same as my cock.

Depends, if it's just for the day then I'd say a canine penis, just so I can feel how it's like to knot and cum for so long.

If it's permanent then I'd keep my human dick, but have the balls and prostate of a stallion, mainly for the volume 💦

I voted "other" as I would like to swap to a female human to experience being knotted as a woman. The descriptions from ladies on here about how the knot feels as it pulses against their g-spot drives crazy!. You're all beautiful and deserve every knot you get <3

Voted “other”
Back on the farm I enjoyed the big pussies of both the cows and sows.
Both has very deep vaginas.
I would love a dick of his length, to feel her vagina so deep and cumming with my dick head wedged inside her cervix.
An example :

Attachments

• proptrækker.jpeg
    proptrækker.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back