If you could have chosen your sex before you were born, what would you choose?

What sex would you have chosen before you were born?

• Male

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Female

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Hermaphrodite - Intersex

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Neutral - Asexual

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
A dick is so much fun I would not change it even if I could. It is literally a fidget toy you always have at hand all the time, everywhere and it is super interactive.
Lmao, i was about to say almost the exact thing :p

Reactions: pes
Smile. Well, the idea of having a cock is intriguing, but I did think about this and I cannot really imagine not being a woman.

It’s who I am and I am comfortable with it and happy with it

I would stay male, I think having a dick and a hole is more versatile than having two holes. Plus it's nice having a little sidekick down there, even if he wants attention at the wrong moments xD

I would definitely prefer to be a male. You get a dick and a hole, the best of both worlds. I'm okay being a woman and I don't feel like I'm in the wrong body, just think that being a guy is more versatile xD

Male.
Beein an adult female for a month or maybe a year would be interesting, but not permanent. Woman have way to mutch shit going on with their body's I do not whant to deal with that. Beeing a man is easy.

I thing a womon. I love anal play with dildo and I think vaginal would fill unbelievable

Last edited:
I'm born male and would still choose it. As intriguing as I find pussies, having a dick can be practical, and AFAIK males are less sucesptible to certain UTIs due the longer urethra among other things. And no periods or pregnancies :p
That being said, one of the major issue is all the difficulty many girls/women face in public spaces. Females are overrepresented as victims of harassment, and I think women are more often underestimated and thought less of for certain tasks than men. So all in all I'm happy with my sex.

There is no way I could imagine myself as a woman. My thinking, my behavior, it's a coordinated thing that makes me a man. I wouldn't change that at all.

A dick is so much fun I would not change it even if I could. It is literally a fidget toy you always have at hand all the time, everywhere and it is super interactive.
Agree 100%

Definitely a male. Besides the challenge of making yourself stand out in life to every other male in everything ( basically eveything is a pissing contest ) I couldn't imagine the struggles girls go through

To be legit Im proud that im a man and love my dick. But I would definitely consider being hermaphrodite, cause having more genitalia would be more fun.

However there would be complications and normally in hermaphrodite species one genitalia becomes inactive when the other is. But in a fantasy it would be amazing.

This is perfect! I agree entirely with this!! So happy I have one!

• Haha
Reactions: pes
You think that a vagina is not interactive?
It lubes itself, capable to adjust to a lot of things that can be inserted, just going from already being "filled" when nothing is inside to more filled when something enters is rather nice and several orgasms after each other in short order, I mean, not even you can argue that that's a bad thing.

You think that a vagina is not interactive?
It lubes itself, capable to adjust to a lot of things that can be inserted, just going from already being "filled" when nothing is inside to more filled when something enters is rather nice and several orgasms after each other in short order, I mean, not even you can argue that that's a bad thing.
You got a point on the self lube. I wish that were an option you could order on a cock.

It doesn't take long for saliva to get sticky. When I fuck, I use silicone lube. My favorite brand is Wet Platinum (I hope it's all right to mention a product name here). When I wank, which I really seldom do, the very best is albolene. But some other good ones include Palmer's Cocoa butter and pure jojoba oil

It doesn't take long for saliva to get sticky. When I fuck, I use silicone lube. My favorite brand is Wet Platinum (I hope it's all right to mention a product name here). When I wank, which I really seldom do, the very best is albolene. But some other good ones include Palmer's Cocoa butter and pure jojoba oil
Hell yeah it gets sticky! Just spit on it more and go for it.
If it is with a human partner the saliva lubing can be combined with some nice mouth action.
But factory made lubes are good too.

Back