If a str8 guy had to choose .....

As a gay guy into zoo, I've always wondered if the average straight guy had to choose between fucking another (human) guy's ass or fucking a K9 pussy, what would they pick?
It's like the trolley problem, the answer can change a lot with a single "if"

But I say that they would pick the man.

Of course we could add stuff like "What if they know the person and the animal?", "What if he is an extreme homophobe", let's keep it simple.

If that person doesn't like men, and doesn't like animals (in that way), I think they would most likely pick the one of their own species.

It's like the trolley problem, the answer can change a lot with a single "if"

But I say that they would pick the man.

Of course we could add stuff like "What if they know the person and the animal?", "What if he is an extreme homophobe", let's keep it simple.

If that person doesn't like men, and doesn't like animals (in that way), I think they would most likely pick the one of their own species.
That depends on the man. Even if I wasn't a zoo I would stil chose the animal just because I am not gay at all.

I don't really get the question here. As a straight guy into zoo... it's not even a close choice. I would choose dog pussy every single time .
Now if the idea is a totally hetero man that has never been interested in anything beyond human women... and it was a sort of choose or die situation. Yeh. I have no idea where that would land. I know some prisoners choose other guys based on availability. But I also heard a story locally where prisoners were given dogs from the shelter as "therapy animals" when they showed good behavior for extended periods of time. And well... let's say this person lost their doggy privileges when the guards found out just how good the dog was being treated.

The question is a no brainer if he is strait he will turn down both requests.

As for me it's strait up I would fuck the female dog, I have on interest in fucking a guys ass.
But if he had a nice cock I might consider letting him fuck my ass.

As a gay guy into zoo, I've always wondered if the average straight guy had to choose between fucking another (human) guy's ass or fucking a K9 pussy, what would they pick?
K9 pussy now going the other way fuck a human female or let a male dog fuck me in the ass that would be a coin flip moment for sure.

I'm a straight man. I was with a woman who wouldn't give me sex for over a year. I was very deprived of sex. I downloaded a dating app, but wasn't getting many right swipes from any woman and many didn't continue chatting with me. Then I changed the filters and I included men as my interest. Right away I was getting loads of messages and intest from men who wanted to suck my dick. I really like the body of women and some of the men looked very masculine with loads of hair, I wasn't interested. But a few, only a few men looked feminine and ignoring the dick and balls, the ass looked very nice, no hair, nice pictures. So I got contacted. And gave it a go. It was good. Better than I thought. I have broken up with my ex and I have a female German Shepherd that I treat very well. She has a happy life. I still haven't done sex with my dog yet. I'm still a zoovirgin.

Since then, I had a couple of hookups with women who are hungry for my dick and has been amazing with them.
But I couldn't believe how easy it was for a top like me to get sex from gayboy bottoms. I was for my first time in a position were I was the one picking the best and ignoring the messages from the less attractive.
So I haven't tried penetrative sex with a female dog yet, I've been told that a dog's vagina is amazing and when my dog goes again in to season, I will feel if it's true. If not, I will continue giving my dog a great life and giving her loads of love and respect as I have been doing.

I would choose a man's ass depending on the man and the circumstances, if I happen to be very horny and haven't f#cked for a week or more, just because It's so easy to find and get.

But I haven't tried a dog's pussy yet 😕 unfortunately. qq
It wasn't easy with a female German Shepherd with lots of fur.
I tried to penetrate my female dog the last season but I failed because I've just adopted her and I didn't know enough information about the subject. I also wasn't a member of this nice forum. Thanksto this forum, I have now learned a lot here and I love the support from the team. I am better prepared to try a second time next summer.
Until then I have downloaded a dating app to satisfy my libido.

I'm a straight man. I was with a woman who wouldn't give me sex for over a year. I was very deprived of sex. I downloaded a dating app, but wasn't getting many right swipes from any woman and many didn't continue chatting with me. Then I changed the filters and I included men as my interest. Right away I was getting loads of messages and intest from men who wanted to suck my dick. I really like the body of women and some of the men looked very masculine with loads of hair, I wasn't interested. But a few, only a few men looked feminine and ignoring the dick and balls, the ass looked very nice, no hair, nice pictures. So I got contacted. And gave it a go. It was good. Better than I thought. I have broken up with my ex and I have a female German Shepherd that I treat very well. She has a happy life. I still haven't done sex with my dog yet. I'm still a zoovirgin.

Since then, I had a couple of hookups with women who are hungry for my dick and has been amazing with them.
But I couldn't believe how easy it was for a top like me to get sex from gayboy bottoms. I was for my first time in a position were I was the one picking the best and ignoring the messages from the less attractive.
So I haven't tried penetrative sex with a female dog yet, I've been told that a dog's vagina is amazing and when my dog goes again in to season, I will feel if it's true. If not, I will continue giving my dog a great life and giving her loads of love and respect as I have been doing.

I would choose a man's ass depending on the man and the circumstances, if I happen to be very horny and haven't f#cked for a week or more, just because It's so easy to find and get.

But I haven't tried a dog's pussy yet 😕 unfortunately. qq
It wasn't easy with a female German Shepherd with lots of fur.
I tried to penetrate my female dog the last season but I failed because I've just adopted her and I didn't know enough information about the subject. I also wasn't a member of this nice forum. Thanksto this forum, I have now learned a lot here and I love the support from the team. I am better prepared to try a second time next summer.
Until then I have downloaded a dating app to satisfy my libido.
I'm not surprised at all. Women seem to have a sixth sense to detect when a man is having regular sex, even if he's bisexual. The reason your ex withheld sex from you was simple, she hated you and any honest woman will tell you this. (Honest women are very rare though, most will lie straight to your face.)

I'm not surprised at all. Women seem to have a sixth sense to detect when a man is having regular sex, even if he's bisexual. The reason your ex withheld sex from you was simple, she hated you and any honest woman will tell you this. (Honest women are very rare though, most will lie straight to your face.)
Well, I've split with her, and I started seeing a new girl and we are friends with benefits, I'm getting plenty of sex. My bitch is having a good life with lots of walks near the beach and she loves me a lot. I'm waiting for her to go on season this summer and trying again to see it will be easier this time.

Back