I wish my husband would let me get a dog

Just a tiny rant. I've been trying to convince my husband to let me get a dog. He's not not a dog person but he doesn't want the responsibility and I'm crushed I may never get my dream.
Maybe you should tell your husband about your desires?

Maybe you should consider your desired path in life?

I'm sure there are probably other things you have to deal with in a very similar manor with him, I would at least try to get em to somehow meet in the middle and come to some sort of agreement. If he refuses to do that then consider if this is someone you want to actually spend your life with, what else does he or will he force his way on with no regard for you?

Maybe I am thinking about this the wrong way but definitely worth the thought.

Well you got 3 options. A. Live without this. B.Tell him about your needs and not cheat C. Cheat and try to meet someone who have a dog that can mount you.
I've met several women here and on other forums who chose that solution.

Whoa, it reminds me my fianceé Meg because she asking for dog as well. Because I know her fantasies and we trust each other, I will find nice german shepherd or husky puppy for her soon.

Seb

I can see it from either side. I waited till I was 32 to get my own dog. I didn't want my furry companion to be without me for long hours or without a yard to run around in.

Just a tiny rant. I've been trying to convince my husband to let me get a dog. He's not not a dog person but he doesn't want the responsibility and I'm crushed I may never get my dream.
Just say having him around will make you feel safer alone 😅

It's so incrediblly heartwarming to see all the love and support to a newcomer in this community just trying to share and come to terms with a fantasy 🙄

Also everyone is just gonna assume all/any given marriage in 2023 is closed and monogamous?.... that's bold 😘
Why would they not make this assumption, dear? It's what you took vows for. Otherwise, why bother to marry...? It costs you more in taxes, and gives few other benefits, except a name for any children you might have. 2023 may be post-covid, but it isnt post-apocalypse. Just realize that MOST of this crowd is telling you what you want to hear, based on the possibilities that you actually ARE a female
( not like that's a lock) and that if you are, they might possibly get a shot at watching you on vid or even in person. If you ARE telling it true, You have choices to make. Better start thinking.

if you are already married, if you trust each other really strongly, then you should be honest about everything, no matter what the truth is. if you love someone, you really love them as they are, with all the flaws and other taboos. honesty is the most important thing if you plan to spend your whole life with someone. So tell him the main reason..

Also everyone is just gonna assume all/any given marriage in 2023 is closed and monogamous?.... that's bold 😘
So not cheating on your significant other 2023 is to be a stuck up prude?

Swinging or having an open relationship is one thing, cheating is something else.
And you have already confirmed that your husband don't know that you want to have a sexual relationship with a dog.
Having sex without your SO knowing about that is cheating, regardless of how you try to justify that to yourself.

Then come clean and be honest about why you so desperately want him to get you a dog.

What about introducing him to a friends dog first, then offer to look after their dog when they go on vacation, if all goes well then he wont have any objections... Just another idea for you

Hello puppy, that sounds very sad. Didn't you ever talk about it before the marriage? But what if he allowed you to and then caught the two of you together at some point?

Which urge is stronger, keep husband or get a doggy?

So, here is a suggestion if you really want the help of the kind people here - Let us know hubbies email address and I am sure we can all send him reasons, in picture and video form, why he should let you get a doggy friend ;)

He will hopefully get the idea of why you want a doggy fried and either give in, let you get a doggy friend and you can either have a seceret or open relationship with one or both at the same time (later being the best outcum) or he leaves in which case you are free to do what you want and can get a doggy friend anyway

Back