• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I think my dad went through my browser history and found beast sites

Almost certainly a child and/or an incel. Most normal adults don’t think other normal adults believe shit like this. If we look above it turns out they overwhelmingly do not believe it.

Today has been a surprising day for me as a got a package delivered to my name and when i opened it there was a knotted dildo in there… i did not order this myself and no one else knows about at what things i like. The only thing i can think of is that my dad has seen my browser history.. obviously im happy with the toy as i would never had the courage to order any but im confused on how i got it, it slightly excites me as well.
Something not right about this. Incest is not permitted here, if thats where youre going.

Guarantee this is some old creep posing as a 22 year old girl lol.
Brand new account = suspicious .. first post giving creepy vibes = more suspicious
Also, i feel like its incredibly rare for a father to go "Oh my kid is into animals, let me find a animal toy online, order it, and anonymously leave it on the doorstep for her to find! brilliant! yes!"

Seems like this is a build up to a fetish OR someone phishing for info/prey
Whatever it claims, it doesnt have to be "old".....this place is full of young creeps, Bud

Whatever it claims, it doesnt have to be "old".....this place is full of young creeps, Bud
While there are plenty of gross young creeps(i agree with you 100%), my reference was to the older creepy men who love to pretend to be young girls or boys on the internet. I have encountered MANY, along with follow many anti p3do pages and see what the usual suspects look like and do, pal

While there are plenty of gross young creeps(i agree with you 100%), my reference was to the older creepy men who love to pretend to be young girls or boys on the internet. I have encountered MANY, along with follow many anti p3do pages and see what the usual suspects look like and do, pal
Sorry, but age still has nothing to do with it....Following those pages for tips?

Sorry, but age still has nothing to do with it....Following those pages for tips?
What a weird thing to say.... I follow pages against p3dos because i think its disgusting and i enjoy watching them get busted. Its like what Chris Hansen did but better. Check out "Ifightforkids". His content is funny and amazing.
Any person of any age can be a creep, but all i am saying is based off what I've seen here and online, a lot of OLDER people like to pretend to be YOUNGER kids of either gender. Im not saying only older people can be creeps, I'm saying I've seen many older people pretending to be minors. I am not only saying that older peeps are the only ones who do it. Jeezzzzz.

Back