• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I think my dad went through my browser history and found beast sites

Today has been a surprising day for me as a got a package delivered to my name and when i opened it there was a knotted dildo in there… i did not order this myself and no one else knows about at what things i like. The only thing i can think of is that my dad has seen my browser history.. obviously im happy with the toy as i would never had the courage to order any but im confused on how i got it, it slightly excites me as well.

Today has been a surprising day for me as a got a package delivered to my name and when i opened it there was a knotted dildo in there… i did not order this myself and no one else knows about at what things i like. The only thing i can think of is that my dad has seen my browser history.. obviously im happy with the toy as i would never had the courage to order any but im confused on how i got it, it slightly excites me as well.
For me it depends if you're a guy or a girl, a dad is more likely open to let his daughter doing what she wants instead of his son, mens stay mens and don't want their boys plays like girls most of time

For me it depends if you're a guy or a girl, a dad is more likely open to let his daughter doing what she wants instead of his son, mens stay mens and don't want their boys plays like girls most of time
Im a girl but i get what you are saying

Does seem strange if your dad ordered it for you but hey free dildo so thats good 🤣
Yes im not being ungrateful but im just flabbergasted 🫣

You registered today and this is basically your only post.
Lets say I have my doubts.
Meanwhile I suggest reading what the rules say about incest before you start developing your fantasy in that direction.
Im sorry for the inconvenience, like i said i am new to this and i only read this is a good place to start, sorry to cause any confusion.

Awesome yet creepy.

As a single dad, I don't think this is something I would do, indicates that your dad has crossed a few lines here, if what you say is true.

But if you are happy with the pressie then go with it, obviously don't make a scene and check your room for hidden cameras.

Awesome yet creepy.

As a single dad, I don't think this is something I would do, indicates that your dad has crossed a few lines here, if what you say is true.

But if you are happy with the pressie then go with it, obviously don't make a scene and check your room for hidden cameras.
Hii! My dad is a single dad too, my mom left when i was little. Im definitely happy with it since i have always been too scared to buy any toys myself. I haven’t told him about me getting a package that i didn’t order, i dont want to freak him out if he is the one who ordered it.

If you are using Firefox, why aren't you using it in "private window" mode? My advice would be to delete this thread and read the rules of the site, and then read all the instruction guides. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, possibly, naively.

Who else is likely to have ordered a toy for you?

Probably BS considering the new account, but let's say it was your dad. That is a major red flag, especially out of the blue. Yes, in theory whoever bought it could be showing they won't judge/be supportive, but this isn't something to let your guard down about, or to admit anything zoo related... And could show a chance of possible future attempt at mental or sexual abuse.

Probably BS considering the new account, but let's say it was your dad. That is a major red flag, especially out of the blue. Yes, in theory whoever bought it could be showing they won't judge/be supportive, but this isn't something to let your guard down about, or to admit anything zoo related... And could show a chance of possible future attempt at mental or sexual abuse.
Im definitely not letting my guard down, i changed all my passwords and deleted everything i had and all the history, thanks for the help it means a lot to me

there has to be some type of receipt?

I mean, I am pretty sure there are parents out there who would rather provide a dildo than have their child engage in unsafe sex with another person...

But what the heck age are you that you'd have a parent doing that, not to mention that you're still living at home to being with?

I mean, I am pretty sure there are parents out there who would rather provide a dildo than have their child engage in unsafe sex with another person...

But what the heck age are you that you'd have a parent doing that, not to mention that you're still living at home to being with?
Im 22 years and its not easy moving out on my own these days..

Guarantee this is some old creep posing as a 22 year old girl lol.
Brand new account = suspicious .. first post giving creepy vibes = more suspicious
Also, i feel like its incredibly rare for a father to go "Oh my kid is into animals, let me find a animal toy online, order it, and anonymously leave it on the doorstep for her to find! brilliant! yes!"

Seems like this is a build up to a fetish OR someone phishing for info/prey

I would assume a conversation would be had. I feel like MOST normal parents are not just coincidentally searching their 20+ kids browser history, seeing their kid is into some odd shit, and then supplying them with a sex toy without saying anything or addressing the situation. Convenient its a single dad too ... giving fetish..

Most parents would talk about what they saw / found even if they did break their kids boundaries and trust by invading their personal stuff.

And how this story was their first post, along with their replies to others... reallyyy learning towards this all being BS
I also try not to judge but if a single father or father in general is buying their child sexy toys anonymously that's a whole other issue

Defo BS!

Probably one of those vigilante groups trying to snare people on here! With the paedo/incest/beast vibes all rolled into one!

Spoke to a good few "females" on here now who seem to just be full of shit. Contradicting themselves all the time. Stating different ages on their posts/comments etc. One minute they're 31, next minute they're 29.

There was one young woman who was popular on here. Stated she was 22 and got into this 4 years ago during covid through her fiancé. Then later down the line talking to her on a different platform. And tried to tell me she was only 18. I called her out on it. Saying she can't be 18 if her so called "fiancé". Got her into this 4 years ago. Haven't heard from her since!!

Just goes to show you!

Defo BS!

Probably one of those vigilante groups trying to snare people on here! With the paedo/incest/beast vibes all rolled into one!

Spoke to a good few "females" on here now who seem to just be full of shit. Contradicting themselves all the time. Stating different ages on their posts/comments etc. One minute they're 31, next minute they're 29.

There was one young woman who was popular on here. Stated she was 22 and got into this 4 years ago during covid through her fiancé. Then later down the line talking to her on a different platform. And tried to tell me she was only 18. I called her out on it. Saying she can't be 18 if her so called "fiancé". Got her into this 4 years ago. Haven't heard from her since!!

Just goes to show you!
I think I know who that is... Similar to what I encountered too...

Back