I think hanging out here is starting to skew my thinking…

Playnsex

Tourist
I saw a very attractive, petite, blond woman in tights walking a handsome, tan, intact Great Dane. My first thought?

”There’s NO WAY she takes him on her hand-and-knees. Once he ties and stands fully up, he’ll pull her ass right into the air.”

And it occurred to me - there are a LOT of assumptions in that thought… Not sure if that’s a good thing or not! (But maybe it’s mildly humorous)

I saw a very attractive, petite, blond woman in tights walking a handsome, tan, intact Great Dane. My first thought?

”There’s NO WAY she takes him on her hand-and-knees. Once he ties and stands fully up, he’ll pull her ass right into the air.”

And it occurred to me - there are a LOT of assumptions in that thought… Not sure if that’s a good thing or not! (But maybe it’s mildly humorous)
Nothing wrong with having fantasies at all.

More likely though? She’s a breeder of Great Danes, and is walking one of her studs. 🤷‍♂️ it’s nice to dream, though.

You wouldn't be alone in walking past someone on the street walking their dog and just just having that stray thought of "bet you've tried" 😂

Nothing wrong with having fantasies at all.

More likely though? She’s a breeder of Great Danes, and is walking one of her studs. 🤷‍♂️ it’s nice to dream, though.
Well, it was kind of a “foo foo” neighborhood and I don’t think there are breeders there. I suspect he was just a family pet.

Regardless, she was very pretty, great ass, and I enjoyed my little fantasy! 😀

Well, it was kind of a “foo foo” neighborhood and I don’t think there are breeders there. I suspect he was just a family pet.

Regardless, she was very pretty, great ass, and I enjoyed my little fantasy! 😀
Okay, that’s probably more likely. What’s a “foo foo” neighborhood?

Sorry, as in fancy and more wealthy. Not mansions per se, but “upper class” I suppose…
Ah, I see. Well, in that case, where I am from, it would be even more likely she were a breeder of purebred Great Danes in a neighborhood like that, than simply being an owner. 😀

Nothing wrong with this fantasizing at all. I find myself rating how hot bitches are in public far more than human women. Like OH look a dog, I love most dogs so thats a starter, then begins the process... size, breed, sex, then if female the rating and fantasy commences. Not to say i dont appreciate male dogs, I just rate them differently as in a fine specimen versus something I'd like to have a roll with.

I'm still attracted to human women but if you put me in the room with a hot willing bitch and a hot willing female human, I think I'd choose the bitch.

Back