[I need advice] Will people find out, how can I avoid being caught

Pederson

Lurker
I do not wish to explain my exact situation, but im in a situation where I want to get into zoophilia, and have had oral sex with my female dog. Either way because I still live with my parents due to econonical reasons, I have to keep things hidden, but as my parents wish to take my dog to training, and offers to take her to the vet too, and im in no place to refuse their generous offers. My concern is that the vet or trainer will somehow find out, even if I keep it to mouth stuff, which I do. I can hide it from parents no problem unless a trainer or vet finds out though, because idk if they look for cum ot can detect it in any way. This is all just so new to me, and I need guidance and help.

Also just to be clear, pederson isnt my real name if thats a rule i missed, its a reference to a ww1 gun attachment.

If there is another area where I should post this instead, please tell me.

Last edited:
you need to realize that 99,9% of general public doesn't even see dogs as sexual beings to begin with. everything can be played off as her being playful, which isn't even a lie (in case if you're one of the ppl who think omitting you also have sex is somehow lying to family/friends).

vet will not find out anything, unless you go there like five minutes after you had sex.

Oral sex is unlikely to be found out.
Both if you lick the dog or the dog licks you.
Actually there's the scent on the breath to take into account on both ends. People may not recognize the scent of dog pussy on a human's breath, but they will likely recognize the scent of semen/cock on a dog's breath, which will be quite sus. I've been in similar situations and have found giving some food or a strong smelling treat can eliminate that risk. Have fish flavored treats in the house at all times! lol

you need to realize that 99,9% of general public doesn't even see dogs as sexual beings to begin with.

+1 to this. Dogs will be dogs and they will behave inappropriately at all times and whatnot. It's a normal thing to dog owners so a trainer and/or vet is not gonna think twice. Besides, those professions are dealing with many dogs in and out all day long; I don't think they have the time to focus on anything else.

Honey, if you have ever had a girlfriend do you think her parents may have guessed that the two of you may have had sex? Did your own parents know that you had had oral sex with her? Vanilla people are unlikely to think you have been engaged in oral sex with your companion. It just isn't a thought. If they do decide to take her to the vet, they will let you know it will be on a given day and date. Just abstain.

No one will be any the wiser, it just isn't a thought, you know that. It is very kind of them to suggest that they will help out with her care. The vet is unlikely to check for traces of your semen and no one is likely to notice that you have licked her pussy. Stop worrying and enjoy her companionship and leading up to the day, just be the friend you obviously are to her and abstain.

Back