I may have a new animal companion

Moved to countryside and two nights ago while having a late-night cigarette outside my cottage suddenly a stray (or rather just a vurious neighbor) dog came to check me out.

A black, big mutt. Male. I just now realized how fool i was not yo get fown in front of him immediately! Next time I see him doing his daily route i definitely try to get him fuck me 😁

That's cruel what you want to do. Why not give him shelter, first find the owners if reported missing, if not, shelter him then, feed and care for him, including medical expenses etc and after few months for him to get accustomed then bond with him.

Moved to countryside and two nights ago while having a late-night cigarette outside my cottage suddenly a stray (or rather just a vurious neighbor) dog came to check me out.

A black, big mutt. Male. I just now realized how fool i was not yo get fown in front of him immediately! Next time I see him doing his daily route i definitely try to get him fuck me 😁
Is this dog just a tool for your amusement? God, I really can’t stand this kind of mentality. You would be a fool get down on the ground and let a strange dog fuck you right out in public.

No wonder people think we’re all fucked in the head. What you’re describing is not an animal “companion”, but more a fuck machine with a pulse.

Back