• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I made a zoo flag

Did it for an emoji in a Discord server, thought it might be worth posting here too. I pretty much just used a bunch of colours from all the different zoo websites that are linked from here.

Anyone else got any flag proposals, or has an existing one totally slipped my mind?
I think, if your gona do it.. Go all in.

Either a woman under a dog or a stallion with a hard on should be on the flag, in my oppinon.

Or it say somthing like: what happens in the barn stays in the barn.

Hell a combination of the two.
Need a Big flag haha.

Last edited:
I got it!

Ponezzee and I will give whoever wants to make the flag, alpaca fleece to make the flag out of.

It will be made out of animal fleece and glued together 'lmao' with a mixture of human, multiple animal love juice.

Made with love from love!

I think, if your gona do it.. Go all in.
Either a woman under a dog or a stallion with a hard on should be on the flag, in my oppinon.
It will be made out of animal fleece and glued together 'lmao' with a mixture of human, multiple animal love juice.
That's, uh... a bit... extreme
It's not like gay pride flags have human dicks on them. Part of the point is to represent yourself tastefully.

Wish I was in a discord that had any of these awesome flags as a logo haha great work.
That'd be great but I wouldn't trust discord with any open zoosexuality
I mean, I'm bad enough on my own for talking about it on there, but a whole server for it might be too much of a risk

You know, zoosexuals are such a diverse bunch, with attractions to different genders and species, some to more than one and some to less, perhaps the flag needs one line that's just a full-on rainbow, to represent how the whole LGBTQ+ spectrum exists within the zoosexual community.

Back