I have decided on taking the plunge

DaddyDomDog

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I am in no rush but I have decided I absolutely am going to pursue a bitch.

I have read the how-tos. I am an experienced owner. I know I have it in me to be a caring and compassionate person.

But is there more I should know? Anyone with experience able to give me help? I need to know so much more if I am going to do this.

And yes I know all this preparation and I may be rejected that is fine by me haha.

But yes to any experienced bitch owners please offer what advice you can to a would be owner. I don’t want to fuck this up.

I am in no rush but I have decided I absolutely am going to pursue a bitch.

I have read the how-tos. I am an experienced owner. I know I have it in me to be a caring and compassionate person.

But is there more I should know? Anyone with experience able to give me help? I need to know so much more if I am going to do this.

And yes I know all this preparation and I may be rejected that is fine by me haha.

But yes to any experienced bitch owners please offer what advice you can to a would be owner. I don’t want to fuck this up.
Indeed in an ideal world it would be so much easier to be initiated with the help of someone and precisely not to risk everything

But I believe this utopian dream is the equivalent of winning the lottery

Good luck!

Last edited:
Just give her a good home and companionship, trust, space. Plenty of exercise will keep her content at home. Discipline and train her properly and you will bond and when she is old enough she will decide if she will accept you. Take everything very slow with the utmost consideration to her comfort and well being. They can’t speak for themselves so you have to be aware and responsive to her reactions to you.

Just give her a good home and companionship, trust, space. Plenty of exercise will keep her content at home. Discipline and train her properly and you will bond and when she is old enough she will decide if she will accept you. Take everything very slow with the utmost consideration to her comfort and well being. They can’t speak for themselves so you have to be aware and responsive to her reactions to you.
I am absolutely going to do this. Accepting an animal into ones life should never be done hastily especially when pursuing this lifestyle. I will be aware of all the body cues she puts out and will never try to change her mind is she isn’t interested.

Indeed in an ideal world it would be so much easier to be initiated with the help of someone and precisely not to risk everything

But I believe this utopian dream is the equivalent of winning the lottery

Good luck!
Exactly! I would prefer to gain some experience first with mentorship from more seasoned people but due to the nature of the beast I will be largely alone.

I only have experience with my two girls. In both cases, when it was time to make my interest in them known, I took it very slow and made sure they both understood and were comfortable with every step I was taking. First I made a big show of sniffing at their genitals, like a male dog would. Is that the best way to do it? I don't really know, but my idea was to make it as clear as possible that I was interested in them sexually and get their reaction.
In both cases, my girls were comfortable with sniffing. I followed that with kissing the vulva, and again got good responses. Licking was as far as my first girl would go. She seemed to really enjoy it when I would eat her out, but moved away if I tried to penetrate. That was ok, her limit was licking and that was as far as we went. My second girl decided penetration was AOK, and we have been enjoying it for many years now :gsd_happysmile:

Good advice

Back