I had help finding these sites for second hand exotic toys

I had help finding these sites for second hand exotic toys. Some are good prices. You can clean by running through the dishwasher on sanitize. Boil. 10% bleach solution. Soak in alcohol.

see if there is anything you like. You can find vids of people using exotic toys on poypics. Just search the name of the toy to see what the sizes look like and how they fit the hole.

All my dragon dongs are from dragon hoard, can recommend. Sellers are nice on that forum, 10/10 will buy again

Silicone tends to harden over time - Personally I'd never get a second hand toy since the practical usability is like 5-8 years max. Also they will not feel as designed if they haven't been threated correctly and used the correct lubes etc....
But newly toys and cheap price and shipping - why not.

Second hand sex toys????
Fuck a duck that's gotta be less than ideal.
I'm a hot mess and would comfortably call myself backward, but this is craaazzzzyyyyy

I'm very okay with the animal aspect just humans aren't always clean

Second hand sex toys????
Fuck a duck that's gotta be less than ideal.
I'm a hot mess and would comfortably call myself backward, but this is craaazzzzyyyyy

In the SM scene toy hygiene is high up there after informed consent.

Silicone tends to harden over time - Personally I'd never get a second hand toy since the practical usability is like 5-8 years max. Also they will not feel as designed if they haven't been threated correctly and used the correct lubes etc....
But newly toys and cheap price and shipping - why not.

Depends on the quality of the toy. I have one from a good manufacturer which is good as it was 25 years ago. The occasional woman tries to accidentally keep it.

GOD! I Think if I was to buy a second hand used toy, I would like Boil it in water and bleach first. Even after washing your dildoes with soap and hot water, they still smell like ASS!

Anybody have an ellipse inflatable dog dildo for sale? If you have upgraded or moved on to different toy,i want to buy your old one?
My girl is interested and its first step to dog,please help,as i can't afford to buy new one.

Because of you, i'we been able to buy my first BD! (Roland) LOVE YOU! Perfectly the same stuff, same size, same color, and it was perfectly priced so i did buy it instantly! (Would liked a suction cup/cumtube but still awesome!)

Never heard that. My 10 year old toys are as new.
True about the lubes though.

Because of you, i'we been able to buy my first BD! (Roland) LOVE YOU! Perfectly the same stuff, same size, same color, and it was perfectly priced so i did buy it instantly! (Would liked a suction cup/cumtube but still awesome!)
Would like to see your pfp but it says its not available???

Why in god's name are you necroing this 2.5 year old thread to question a profile that hasn't been seen in 2.5 years, a full 7 months before you even joined the site?
And won't be coming back cause of that magical word, right under the name.....

And won't be coming back cause of that magical word, right under the name.....
It wasn't there earlier. Anyone banned prior to the creation of the banned user group last fall only gets the tag if a mod manually adds it. One of them had gone through at one point and gave it to most, but this one had been missed.

Back