• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I am so sorry.

Well fuck! As if I needed yet another reason to hate and fear badge bullies. Sorry to hear one of your angels was murdered by a demon. Why are so many cops assholes? May she always be there to watch over and protect you. Puppers should always be loved and adored. One should try and make friends and make nice with all the dogs they meet you end up with some real cool buddies this way. Never met i dog i did not like. I truly wish cops could be charged the same way a civilian is if they assault or shot a police canine.

Well fuck! As if I needed yet another reason to hate and fear badge bullies. Sorry to hear one of your angels was murdered by a demon. Why are so many cops assholes? May she always be there to watch over and protect you. Puppers should always be loved and adored. One should try and make friends and make nice with all the dogs they meet you end up with some real cool buddies this way. Never met i dog i did not like. I truly wish cops could be charged the same way a civilian is if they assault or shot a police canine.
Me and her had been homeless for 3 years together. We depended on each other and loved one another so very much. She supported me through some very hard times. I am still homeless now....I miss her goofy attitude. She knew just how too cheer me up.

Here sniffy ass. Smell these pictures and tell me how big of a dick you can be.

Attachments

• IMG_20190101_160336428.jpg
    IMG_20190101_160336428.jpg
    925.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20191124-195640_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191124-195640_Photos.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 20190930_102143.jpg
    20190930_102143.jpg
    744.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20190308_213931682.jpg
    IMG_20190308_213931682.jpg
    676.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20190129_144023690.jpg
    IMG_20190129_144023690.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
I don't know how things are run in the US of A, but I think it's rather odd that a dog should be shot just for barking and "not letting the officer near me".
I bet even in gun country central an officer would offer you the chance to calm down your dog first, especially nowadays when everything is going viral and becoming a social injustice matter for the whole of society.

But I don't live in the USA and if it is true, I'm very sorry for your loss and if it's been really that neglible of a reason I hope the officer will be disciplined.
I wish thats how it did happen. But go ahead and look up incidents where what happened to me happened more then once....cops shoot for terrible reasons regularly. Dont know why people are acting like they are not killing on a daily basis.
I don't know how things are run in the US of A, but I think it's rather odd that a dog should be shot just for barking and "not letting the officer near me".
I bet even in gun country central an officer would offer you the chance to calm down your dog first, especially nowadays when everything is going viral and becoming a social injustice matter for the whole of society.

But I don't live in the USA and if it is true, I'm very sorry for your loss and if it's been really that neglible of a reason I hope the officer will be disciplined.

My love lost her life in 2020.... 4years later.......to this very day I still have night terrors and constantly relive what happened too her every single day.....her tragic end is going too haunt me for the rest of my life. I frequently have panic attacks and become emotionally unstable if I am subjected too anything that reminds me of her or if I have unwanted interactions with police....only thing good that came from this is my 2nd dog was not taken from me on that day...she was there and coulda been, she is 7 now, the brown pitbull in past pictures.

The police in Victorville CA shot and killed one of my girls nov 14 2020.....I am so sorry my love that happened.....I will miss you forever....I love you every much.
Why did they do that? Was it deliberate or by accident. Makes my blood boil 😡 I'm sorry for your terrible loss 😓🙏

Why did they do that? Was it deliberate or by accident. Makes my blood boil 😡 I'm sorry for your terrible loss 😓🙏
It was a police brutality case, they slammed me against my truck even though I was cooperating and startled my dogs, they jumped out and got between me and the officers, barking....My girl took a few steps towards the officer and his partner shot her, I ran hand cuffed with my other dog and then stopped and cussed the cops out when I was tazed, I fell with my other dog behind me leaning against a fence, the cop demanded I let go of my other dogs leash while he had his pistol pointed at her, I leaned in front of the gun and refused to which he tased me in response, I told him hurt me as much as you want I am not letting go of her leash till animal control gets here murderer, he tased me 15 times till animal control arrived. They were just vicious policemen....

only thought that would grant me peace is vengeance. straight up. only to the person or persons who did the damage.

i hate those who just do it just cuz they can.

its sad you went through that. i don't see why sueing or grievances should be a thing when they "murdered" your kin.

Some people are terrified of dogs. I've seen a person take off running....BACKWARDS, the second he saw a sleeping dog. The dog never even felt the need to stand up as he ran backwards into a car. I saw another pull a baton and was ready to beat a dog to death. You have to do what you can to keep your animals and these people separated. You also need to stay out of trouble, to stay away from cops as much as possible.

I have difficulties believing that a cop would shoot a dog for just barking. Especially without any kind of warning whatsoever.
I know most people on here claim, that every cop in USA is a triggerhappy homicidal son of a whore, but I have a hard time believing that, too.

I have difficulties believing that a cop would shoot a dog for just barking. Especially without any kind of warning whatsoever.
I know most people on here claim, that every cop in USA is a triggerhappy homicidal son of a whore, but I have a hard time believing that, too.
There are some sadistic and horrible people out there just as much as, though very rare, there are extremely nice and helpful people

my police are so far... helpful. thankfully. for the most corrupt city (from the news) they seem to be ironically the most helpful. literally resolved all situations in a calm fashion and not looking forward to increasing conflict.

It only takes one bad apple.. There are too many videos of people begging for their lives, and being murdered though their pleads to even suggest it as an impossibility. I have had my well being/friends threatened enough times to understand that a fragile ego/ bad day is all it takes for an excessive reaction followed by lethal force..

Last edited:
Some people are terrified of dogs. I've seen a person take off running....BACKWARDS, the second he saw a sleeping dog. The dog never even felt the need to stand up as he ran backwards into a car. I saw another pull a baton and was ready to beat a dog to death. You have to do what you can to keep your animals and these people separated. You also need to stay out of trouble, to stay away from cops as much as possible.
Yeah, I was asleep in my truck.

It only takes one bad apple.. There are too many videos of people begging for their lives, and being murdered though their pleads to even suggest it as an impossibility. I have had my well being/friends threatened enough times to understand that a fragile ego/ bad day is all it takes for an excessive reaction followed by lethal force..
The police are out of control...

my police are so far... helpful. thankfully. for the most corrupt city (from the news) they seem to be ironically the most helpful. literally resolved all situations in a calm fashion and not looking forward to increasing conflict.
Wish that was my experience...I really would of liked the opportunity too secure my dogs if offered the chance...but they were really mean too me.

Police have shot people they assumed had weapons but were only holding cells phones. Plenty of content you can watch of police shooting people....and I wish your beliefs were how things were. Then I'd still have my dog.

Back