dogsmyfav

Lurker
BANNED USER
My husky has sex with me a lot, most of the time whenever I want to. This is normal? I’ve seen some people say their girls only want it during theyre heats, but mine wants it regardless. Thank you

This is everyone’s dream on here, no doubt. It sounds to me like your dog is a nymphomaniac, but I would be highly doubtful that it speaks to any medical issue or concern, it seems like your girl just likes sex a lot.

Some dogs are Nymphos, my runt was, I say was as she is alive but very old, sadly she's decided her sex life is over but before that? Constant, and she would clime on top and get it in her on her own and constantly pester you for sex (Prob was she'd guard the bed aggressively and take your arm with her on orgasm)

Just keep things clean, give things a break for a few days to allow body to clean out, basic stuff like that, use only quality water soluble lubes.

Some dogs are Nymphos, my runt was, I say was as she is alive but very old, sadly she's decided her sex life is over but before that? Constant, and she would clime on top and get it in her on her own and constantly pester you for sex (Prob was she'd guard the bed aggressively and take your arm with her on orgasm)

Just keep things clean, give things a break for a few days to allow body to clean out, basic stuff like that, use only quality water soluble lubes.
I do it pretty much daily so how long will her body need to clean out? I mostly bathe her after as well. Your dog sounds beautiful by th way!

I do it pretty much daily so how long will her body need to clean out? I mostly bathe her after as well. Your dog sounds beautiful by th way!
3 day break, couple girls enjoyed it right under the tail so during that period I went to them for those activities, just keep a super close eye on her health as pyro can sneak in with heavy activity a tad easier. more of an older dog issue but can happen with younger ones, it is a bit of a crap shoot

You lasted a long time.
I was curious about this thread cause the name, and the fact your comment made it show up on the main forum selection....read your comment, scrolled up and clicked on the OP then died laughing realizing he created the account a tiny bit over a month ago before getting banned.

Back