• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Human vs animal partner

I have no attractions to any humans anymore. I love my owner but not in a sexual way. She treats me just like all of the other sows on this farm except we have about a 20 minute conversation every day while she feeds and waters me. No attractions to dogs, horses, etc. I am extremely attracted to strong, masculine, dominating breeding boar! I love when he breeds me! I am exclusive to him. I am one of HIS sows now. 🥰💞💓💞

Being with either a human or a dog is such a different experience I cannot choose one over the other. I like both dog and human cock…different reasons and different experiences.

I do live alone with my German Shepard and I am very active with him, but I do date casually and occasionally have a human…and that is fun too.

Only for breeding animals are better but so fast finished. For other stuff like gearfetisch riding motocycle playing games and so a animal is not the best choise. What must be nice if you have a human partner and with him you have together sex with the animal. Humans are so strange in sex animals are like nature wants it to be!

Do you feel attracted to animals only, in a sentimental or/and sexual way? Do you feel the need to get love (in a romantic way) from another person?
I couldn't date something that can't speak, but I'd definitely have a big dick doggy as a lover In a sexual way. I'd be his hole

Do you feel attracted to animals only, in a sentimental or/and sexual way? Do you feel the need to get love (in a romantic way) from another person?
Speaking of sexual attraction, at first I was really only sexually attracted to animals, not humans. But I think overtime I've gained a sort of sexual attraction for men, and very slowly women, a little. I also think more recently I've become more generally attracted to animals, when I see owners I like to ask to pet their dog, they're lovely little (and big!) creatures ❤️

I am attracted to both animals and people equally. However, animals have never filled the emotional and supportive role for me that a human partners has.

Back