Human sexuality and Zoosexuality difference

Is your sexual attraction to animals the same as humans

• Total voters

TamTheTwin

Tourist
I personally am bisexual as it relates to humans but I only am sexually interested in male animals. I was wondering if there is any link between human sexual attraction and animal sexual attraction

Well tbh, I first thought I was bi with humans but just gay with animals bcs I played with my male dog only, until I saw a few vid’s of guys with their bitch. It turns me on so much that I might think I’m bi with animals as well. 😊

Based on the comments on the forum, many people have different feelings towards people and animals, so it is clear that the two types of sexual activity are processed by two separate parts of the brain.

Based on the comments on the forum, many people have different feelings towards people and animals, so it is clear that the two types of sexual activity are processed by two separate parts of the brain.
and why would it mean that? i'm no neurologist, but i am pretty sure sexuality happens in the same part of brain for everyone

and why would it mean that? i'm no neurologist, but i am pretty sure sexuality happens in the same part of brain for everyone
There must be a reason why so many people are straight with people and bi with animals. Or homo with people, bi with animals. Or the exclusive zoophiles, zero people and 100% animal.

There must be a reason why so many people are straight with people and bi with animals. Or homo with people, bi with animals. Or the exclusive zoophiles, zero people and 100% animal.
i think it's very simple, human genders are distinctly different (typically) so it makes sense a person would prefer one over the other. canines (applies to equines too) of either gender look similar or almost the same in most breeds making it very possible to not have a preference. i mean, i was attracted to dogs way before i found out what their genitals look like and i think me being a bi for them shaped around that, i doubt i'm the only one.
nothing to do with what part of the brain processes what.

For me, I'm human-bisexual and animal-heterosexual, I grew up being around dogs *mostly males* and never had or have any attraction towards them but I'm very much attracted to the female counterpart and no other animal

All i can say is that i know how messed up i am, I can't even begin to imagine life as a transgender animal. Not going to wish that on anyone

I am into female human but I do wonder how a human cock would fill I do think i like to try it and definitely bisexual for dogs but more into male dogs.

This is difficult to answer because I feel towards animals how one would normally feel towards a human partner. But I, myself do not find humans attractive and I find animals attractive so therefore I do not feel the same about humans as I do about animals.

Back