How was your wtf moment, did they almost discover my secret?

I have a lock on my door that stays locked even when I am home.
And that proved useful a couple days ago when my parents came over to pick up some stuff thinking I was not home while I was home and sucking my dog. ;D

And that proved useful a couple days ago when my parents came over to pick up some stuff thinking I was not home while I was home and sucking my dog. ;D
I still can't like it, but I must say that what you just said is very zoological. I love it.

I had a similar one in my younger days. It was my job to walk the family dog (a male Pitbull mix). This gave me the perfect opportunity to take him in my bedroom to put his "leash and collar" on him. Of course, this was really an excuse for some doggie fun time. So, one day, I had an engorged doggie dick halfway down my throat happily slurping down doggie cum when my bedroom door I forgot to lock pops open, and my mom asks me some question....:eek:

Thank God I was on the opposite side of my bed with the bed between me and the door and me down on the floor where I couldn't be seen! I quickly pull the dogs dick out of my mouth, hurriedly wipe dog jizz off my face, pop my head up and say, "Ok, getting ready to walk the dog, just looking for my shoes." Thankfully Mom just casually says "Ok." and closes the door. (y)

Last edited:
unfortunately my WTF moment outed me and caused a shit storm of people demanding mental evaluations and therapy.
Not going into details, but my age vs the age of the man encouraging me to do this was the primary factor.

resulted in me moving thousands of miles away to escape the ridicule and judgement.

I had a similar one in my younger days. It was my job to walk the family dog (a male Pitbull mix). This gave me the perfect opportunity to take him in my bedroom to put his "leash and collar" on him. Of course, this was really an excuse for some doggie fun time. So, one day, I had an engorged doggie dick halfway down my throat happily slurping down doggie cum when my bedroom door I forgot to lock pops open, and my mom asks me some question....:eek:

Thank God I was on the opposite side of my bed with the bed between me and the door and me down on the floor where I couldn't be seen! I quickly pull the dogs dick out of my mouth, hurriedly wipe dog jizz off my face, pop my head up and say, "Ok, getting ready to walk the dog, just looking for my shoes." Thankfully Mom just casually says "Ok." and closes the door. (y)
You really wanted to, if at that moment you were anchored to your dog, it would be a great story. I love it.

unfortunately my WTF moment outed me and caused a shit storm of people demanding mental evaluations and therapy.
Not going into details, but my age vs the age of the man encouraging me to do this was the primary factor.

resulted in me moving thousands of miles away to escape the ridicule and judgement.
I'm sorry, for this reason I am creating these posts. A year ago I thought the same as the people who banished you. They dehumanize you and forget that you are people. I changed my opinion because I began to understand you.

I'm sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you.

My WTF moment : my ex gf who is transitioning owns a unspayed female dog (Dixie). Dixie is very much into AGGRESSIVE kissing. I dog sat in the past and may have taught Dixie about the joys of masturbation.
Dixie is into humping now. Every time I come over, she tries to rub one out on my arm. My only saving grace : She has tried this on others.

When I was a student and lived with my parents, they came back early from work a few times, and I was naked having sex with my dogs.

So I covered myself with a towel and said I was just getting into the shower when they entered my room.

And the sex smell was impossible to hide. :gsd_laughing:

This situation repeated a few times both with my mom and dad.

So it's not strange they said zoo jokes about me all the time back then.

My ex and I used to record content to watch later, and used Snapchat because I like the filters lol, and accidentally posted one longer clip on his story. It was my bf wearing a pup hood without the muzzle with our dog’s cock in his mouth, jerking and moaning, and I’m saying how hot he is. It was about 2 clips long. Only his cousin saw it before it was deleted, but he’s one of those people that just skips through stories, so he might not have seen anything.

This is what you call the definition of "thinking on your feet" (while pleasing him with the paws)!

Mine was when I was young and dumb. A buddy of mine caught me with his dog on my back, not sure how long he had been watching us. I was very fortunate that he never said anything to me, and as far as I know to anyone else.

When I was a student and lived with my parents, they came back early from work a few times, and I was naked having sex with my dogs.

So I covered myself with a towel and said I was just getting into the shower when they entered my room.

And the sex smell was impossible to hide. :gsd_laughing:

This situation repeated a few times both with my mom and dad.

So it's not strange they said zoo jokes about me all the time back then.
They already know, they discovered you.

Haha, maybe, though we never talked about it.

But eventually the 'jokes' and commentaries about it stopped (like when a family member or friends of them asked if I had a girlfriend, they used to say I had my female dog).

Not a zoo, but one time someone (who I still don't know) outed me for my kinks to my entire friend group. Luckily, none of them cared because they realized that none of my kinks are extreme enough to keep me from getting a boyfriend :ROFLMAO:

i still cannot understand how i didnt get cought, i once was 6 inches deep inside my girl on the yard, just out there, barely hidden, plain day, and then a family member walks by looking for whatever, i slowly got out of my girl and pulled my pants up before they saw me.

And then plenty of times of getting all time a door takes to open to pull out and pull my pants up.

There was also doing it in the same room as other people sleeping.

i must have been cought and they just forgot or didnt know what they saw, cannot explain in any other way, i will tell though, nothing takes care of a boner like thr thought of getting cought performing a fallic vaginoscopy of my girl

I have no doubts. My mom walked in on me anally knotted, on all 4's of my bedroom. She walked in, we locked eyes, she said "Sorry!" and left. It was awkward for a week or so but she never mentioned it or brought it up.
Do you think your mom has tried it since she saw you in that position?

i still cannot understand how i didnt get cought, i once was 6 inches deep inside my girl on the yard, just out there, barely hidden, plain day, and then a family member walks by looking for whatever, i slowly got out of my girl and pulled my pants up before they saw me.

And then plenty of times of getting all time a door takes to open to pull out and pull my pants up.

There was also doing it in the same room as other people sleeping.

i must have been cought and they just forgot or didnt know what they saw, cannot explain in any other way, i will tell though, nothing takes care of a boner like thr thought of getting cought performing a fallic vaginoscopy of my girl
What kind of family member? Mom, dad, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, grandma, grandpa, cousin, neice, nephew? Any girls ever caught you. And stayed.

I almost got caught by my partner while in my dogs mouth, and I tried to play it off as if I was having “alone time” and I noticed he was eating something so I got up to help him. I think my partner bought it, but I’m not entirely sure.

Also, he’s always noticing I have dog hair down there, made 1 or 2 comments but nothings serious yet.

Back