How to gauge dildo size as a newbie?

SnakeLover

Tourist
I’m planning on getting a knotted dildo, probably some sort of dragon (love knot + ridges) dildo from BD or any other toy company. Problem is, I have no clue how much I can handle. I want to take the knot, but if I get something too big I’ll only be able to use the tip. How do y’all choose a toy that you know you can take?

Lol I'm guessing you will be taking it anally, so..... looking at size of your number 2s is a good start :LOL:

If you don't want to spend loads and wait ages on a BD toy that might not fit, you could just buy a cheap regular dildo and see if it fits.
This will probably sound terrible, but Amazon usually have a good selection....and they accept returns on sex toys. So if you don't like it, just clean it and send it back saying you aren't happy with the quality, or put a tear in it and return it as damaged.

Advice on Bad Dragon. They are such lovely quality.
Anyone advise me, a girl, who has wanted this for ages - I cannot handle a big human dick even. Yes I know it sounds unbelievable but I don't like 'em big (besides which you have to unhinge your jaw to give them head. I digress.

I keep looking at the smallest one. Does that look right to you?
It's lust that likes the pictures of bigger dicks. But I should probably play it safe?

Thanks from the little lady from down under who needs expert help from all you blokes.

x

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 3.39.47 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 3.39.47 pm.png
    1 MB · Views: 24
Anyone advise me, a girl, who has wanted this for ages - I cannot handle a big human dick even. Yes I know it sounds unbelievable but I don't like 'em big (besides which you have to unhinge your jaw to give them head. I digress.

I keep looking at the smallest one. Does that look right to you?
It's lust that likes the pictures of bigger dicks. But I should probably play it safe?

Thanks from the little lady from down under who needs expert help from all you blokes.

x
It seems the "mini" knot would fit well within the cylinder's diameter of the can and shaft portion of the smallest would be "regular" sized and potentially underwhelming; and the "small" would have a more regular shaft with a knot the diameter of the can.

As for the decision it's about keeping it comfortable for use such that you use your investment AND enjoy it. It need'nt be a stretch to enjoy.

It seems the "mini" knot would fit well within the cylinder's diameter of the can and shaft portion of the smallest would be "regular" sized and potentially underwhelming; and the "small" would have a more regular shaft with a knot the diameter of the can.

As for the decision it's about keeping it comfortable for use such that you use your investment AND enjoy it. It need'nt be a stretch to enjoy.
Thank you for that nuts and bolts assessment. I might be a feminist but I still need you boys for all those left brain mysterious things. (Im exaggerating but not completely)

Anyone advise me, a girl, who has wanted this for ages - I cannot handle a big human dick even. Yes I know it sounds unbelievable but I don't like 'em big (besides which you have to unhinge your jaw to give them head.

x
Well you wouldnt have any trouble with mine, no advice on bad dragon never seen on. I got mine on Esty half the price and so far good value. Xx

Last edited:
I’m planning on getting a knotted dildo, probably some sort of dragon (love knot + ridges) dildo from BD or any other toy company. Problem is, I have no clue how much I can handle. I want to take the knot, but if I get something too big I’ll only be able to use the tip. How do y’all choose a toy that you know you can take?
Medium Rex or Medium Diego in either Soft or Medium firmness would be a great way to start. hell, even a basic human dildo of around the same length for opening your hole would be a great start. the anus is elastic enough to poop, but a medium Rex knot is about twice the width of a shit (depending on the person and normal bowel movement and diet)

I have learnt from experience to buy a size smaller after buying a beautiful wolf one that is wayyyy too big. As I am new on here I do not know if I can name brands

Bad dragon has a sizing scaler that's based on a debit card.

So... if you've got one of those and a decent sized screen, you can easily figure out.
As for size you can handle... honestly? Go cheap and buy something on etsy. My first was 4 inch with a 1 inch knot with minimal lube but I had to take it slow. Not sure how it compares to most people's first, but That's your best bet. From there, get something from Primal Hardwere. They have inflatable knots and you can work your way on that. I got the Fluffer, then Growler. Currently workin' on the Big Bad Wolf, but that guy is tough. Not sure how i'm gonna do it, but I'm sure I'll manage it within a year or two.

Bad dragon has a sizing scaler that's based on a debit card.

So... if you've got one of those and a decent sized screen, you can easily figure out.
As for size you can handle... honestly? Go cheap and buy something on etsy. My first was 4 inch with a 1 inch knot with minimal lube but I had to take it slow. Not sure how it compares to most people's first, but That's your best bet. From there, get something from Primal Hardwere. They have inflatable knots and you can work your way on that. I got the Fluffer, then Growler. Currently workin' on the Big Bad Wolf, but that guy is tough. Not sure how i'm gonna do it, but I'm sure I'll manage it within a year or two.
Inflatable knots sound amazing to be honest, and much easier to get inside. Thanks for the advice! I’ll definitely start small, I know a few dudes who got human dildos and struggle to take it all, I can’t imagine how much of a step up a knot is.

Make sure the tip of whatever you use is tapered, first of all. 1 inch wide is where you wanna start, that's probably the widest you can take to begin with anyways

Best bet is to start small and work your way up
It also is helpful to get a inflatable toy to stretch your rectum and sphincter and lots of lube.

Back