how to attract stray dogs

chwkboi

Tourist
I'm wondering if there is a way to attract male dogs. I know they can smell female dogs in heat from afar. Is there a way to smell like female dogs in heat. Or is there other ways to attract them?

Um...

So say you've managed to attract an stray, eats from your hand and lets himself be pet by you. friendly one, good.

What is the next step in your plan, now?

This is beyond what is morally wrong on all levels. Do you make a habit out of exploiting homeless humans in a sexual manner too?
Give me a break. I'm a single guy. I'd give my bottom to dogs or men's. Yes its wrong. but single for many years.

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Give me a break. I'm a single guy. I'd give my bottom to dogs or men's. Yes its wrong. but single for many years.
Still, keep on mind the forum you are and the limits. Ask what is propper

I am poor so I ask the online bank community how can I save some money and make do, but I do not ask them for tips about how to succesfully rob a bank, even if the competitor's branch 😉

Step 1: Find a stray in question.
Step 2: Make friends by taking care of him and getting to know his mannerisms and giving him lots of pets.
Step 3: He is in your car now, and you are heading down to your friendly neighborhood veterinarian for a full physical exam and everything—the works—because now he’s your bud and you want what’s best for him.
Step 4: The vet asks you for a name, and you give him one on the spot since you weren’t prepared.
Step 5: Now you’re heading home, and you just decide to let him hang out at your house to a while.
Step 6: A while becomes forever, and you’ve adopted your new friend and given him a loving, caring home.
Step 7: You are no longer single, and you have a doggo that becomes the light of your life.
Step 8: Then you can happily give him your bottom ❤️.

For inspiration: look at photos of doggos before and after they had been given homes for a year. Now imagine that happy dog lives with you, and you share everything together, AND you have amazing sex. What are you waiting for?

Last edited:
I see from your post history you live in a no dogs allowed apartment, and you have never tried anything anal with dogs. Been there, man!

Start making friends who adore dogs, come up with a roommate situation with them so you can all afford somewhere that allows pets with no weight limit, and adopt your first! (That was how I did it early on)

In the meantime, some training is in order before you just start with a live dog—both in understanding dogs and how to live with them/take care of them, and for your ass. The real thing is pretty different from what you’d imagine. Lots of good resources around here for how to do this.

so my problem is i already have a big dog, but hes fixed and pretty uninterested. i cant get another dog because this one is food aggressive (looking for a trainer nearby.) ive been brainstorming ways to access dogs and have contemplated volunteering at a shelter. would it really be that wrong to home the dog until you find an owner for it or get it to a no kill shelter?
Yes. I would be wrong.

You'd deliverva "trained" dog to an unsuspecting family. Likely retured or fixed or get rid of.

The part about getting a dog from a shelter, using him for sex, then sending him again to a shelter, I'd comment when this reaches the DF section...

Damn. That is quite a "good" idea in the mind of a never-been-owner. But from someone who alreafy has a dog, it is worringly void of empathy

ive been brainstorming ways to access dogs and have contemplated volunteering at a shelter. would it really be that wrong to home the dog until you find an owner for it or get it to a no kill shelter?
the fact this even comes to your mind speaks volumes tbh.

Reactions: pes
so my problem is i already have a big dog, but hes fixed and pretty uninterested. i cant get another dog because this one is food aggressive (looking for a trainer nearby.) ive been brainstorming ways to access dogs and have contemplated volunteering at a shelter. would it really be that wrong to home the dog until you find an owner for it or get it to a no kill shelter?
but you dont have to seek out a dog to get sexual relief, do you? it seems kind of cruel to (presumably) bond with a dog enough that it would be comfortable with you, and then have sex with you, just to leave it because it was only a sexual thing to you and nothing else.
please dont use a stray dog in the place of a dildo when you can just buy a dildo if all you want from an encounter with a dog is sexual release, its unecessary and theyre individuals not just their genitals

where did you get the idea that id dump them the second i was done?
sorry, that wasnt something i was trying to imply, i just mean in the sense of having a dog solely for sex. you don't need a dog to fill that purpose, you don't need to be mounted by a dog, so why go through the trouble of getting a dog involved?
(also i think i mistook you for op so mb there)

i thought we all agreed on their ability to consent? If they dont want it they dont want it, if they do they do.
i didnt say anything against this, im not under the impression you would do something the dog didnt want.

but if it would be solely to fulfill a sexual urge then why dont you just masturbate or something? like, you would just be taking in a dog, having sex with it, and then moving them out somewhere else.
why do that?

Back