How often do you let your male dog or your bitch dog mate with you

My current boy is daily, not always taking the knot, but he regularly mounts me. He is not as receptive to oral stimulation, he prefers to mount. Sometimes it can be twice in a day, depending on how he is feeling.

Vaginal all the time. I’ve never done anything anal with her, and I really don’t plan to. She’s a Great Dane.

Vaginal all the time. I’ve never done anything anal with her, and I really don’t plan to. She’s a Great Dane.
Ah thats why she's a large breed! I understand, I've never done anal with the girls I've been with before i feel we need more connection and time for that stage or i feel its rape no thanks, i'm here for pleasure you know :gsd_laughing:

Having a male or a female are two different things ...
My male wants to do it at least once a day ... or at least he asks me to satisfy him ... and so it is

Wow, seems like we really need to up our numbers. We are lucky to get the boys some fun time once a week. But then with 2 kids and the busyness of life... Occasionally we manage several times in a week but that is rare. I wish we had a house with a basement. That would be perfect for more discreet rendezvous. As it stands now the kids rooms are right next to ours and that sucks...

Sadly because of personal resons nearly nothing anymore and her tighness now is decouraging me if i would try it (dont like tight), sometimes i let her hump my hand, mostly when she is in heat

Back