• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How much do you masturbate?

Less then I used to, It was at least once a day, but now it's more like 3 times a week. At least, I mean masturbate to completion. Random strokes through the day don't count. I just don't feel the desperate need to finish. It's not age that's doing it, I actually know why, not a concern.

Getting a little harder to get fully (or staying) hard not that I'm on hormones. Not impossible when get in the groove>
I was "tasked" with getting 3 postop transwoman (1 being my wife) off the other day... so my number of times has decreased with the number of encounters I have. Not that I didn't want to do it, but it takes more energy than I'm used to expending.
My arousal is mainly mental now, but my orgasms are... orgasmic.

Now what does this mean? Like having an orgasm or just touching yourself? Because I have an orgasm maybe twice a week maybe three times (like I have previously stated here) but now I do touch myself every day. I'm just wondering lol.

BUT a couple months ago I think I have having an orgasm nine or eight times a day.. for like three weeks straight.

I whack it like a zoo monkey. We are moving into fall then winter where chafing can come into play. Please whack with care and a good lube/lotion/oil/salve/hair conditioner/banana peel. You're welcome, I'm just here to help.

It’s the only way I wake up. Spend usually an hour or a bit more edging then just making a huge mess all over myself and usually the wall behind me. Then shower and off to work x3

Back