• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many times do you masturbate per day

How many times do you masturbate per day

• Less than once per day

Votes: 68 15.9%
  • 1-2 per day

Votes: 246 57.6%
  • 3-5 per day

Votes: 86 20.1%
  • 5+ per day...

Votes: 27 6.3%

• Total voters
1-2 when I want to blow to human cim.. other than that I usually cim of my boxer and she loves it.. of course after she gets hers...I know her buttons almost too well.

Miss the donkey blowjobs, may need to expand the herd again.

I chose the 1 or 2 as there was no choice for 1 or 2 but over the course of the full weekend haha. i dont like it to stop even when sleep is calling. so number 2 will be either after a few hrs of bad sleep as dying ti get back too it. or it wont even be number 2 ill of keept it to reap the bigger reward after sleep 😅.
cum still comes out when taken to the ultimate edge but manage to hold the orgasm back 😋🥰.

todays going to just be a till am one i think 🫣. I say that always ends up longer.

Dms welcum haha

depending on whether it is a weekday or weekend, but during weekdays 3-4 times. during the weekend it can be 8-10 times in one day. now that I'm on holiday it's been 5-6 times a day or more.. sometimes more sometimes less..

5+ im an absolute fiend ill jump off every chance i get to trawl forums n cum to posts like the ones on here even in the middle of work

Back