• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 227 82.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 17 6.2%

• Total voters
Is there such a thing as slightly bi, lol. With humans I love women and with dogs it's exclusively female dogs but I enjoy watching other guys fucking dogs or seeing dogs licking cock. Hell I've even fantasised of of getting cleaned up by a guy after but anything other than that doesn't interest me at all. Just an oddball I guess :giggle:

I'm only interested in fucking female women. Absolutely love being fucked by men though. Got fucked by a dog once upon a time(3 times). Loved it. Never had another opportunity like it since. Would love to find a woman with a male dog we could both share. Or anyone with a male dog actually.

No, I'm zoo exclusive, and straight. The only partner I desire is a female german shepherd. She will be my girl that I will do everything with, care for, and love more than life itself. She will also be the only one I will have sex with, because I want it to be a special thing between me and her only. I use future tense because I don't yet have one :gsd_sad: but just thinking about having her is the best thing ever. My God I can't wait to finally be with her...

Back