• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How many human lovers have you had?

1. I lost count but mostly white a few black. Male and female both.
2.None so far unfortunately.
3. I wouldn't say I've ever been satisfied.
4. Female (I'm trans) white
5. I really want to try with a male dog.

1. I’m in the high 40’s
2. 0
3. Humans because I’ve never had sex with an animal
4. White dude
5. Insufficient data for analysis

1. How many human lovers have you had and what was their gender and race?
2. How many animal lovers behave or you had and what was their gender & type of animal?
3. Which was more satisfying and why?
4. What is your gender and race?
5. If you could only have sex with one type if the above , which would it be and why?
150+ as far as gender and race…name it
1 lab
Equally satisfying
Male whiter than snow
My submissive

White female here
I know the numbers and I think I’m going to quit keeping track. I feel like my numbers are pretty low and I’d like to increase exponentially

Damn, this for whatever reason clicked and made me actually think and look back before I have been with my partner, and we just celebrated our 10 (or) 11 year relationship(we haven't figured out exactly when we actually started dating)

Regardless, beforehand I think I have been with thirteen human partners total. At the various times, eight have been friends, or people I've known/ met before, and six or so were longer and often connections, instead of just a single fleeting engagement.

As to the animals I've been with, I think eighteen different different partners, and maybe a third lasted for a few years of relationships/encounters.

2. How many animal lovers behave or you had and what was their gender & type of animal?
5. If you could only have sex with one type if the above , which would it be and why?
5 girls.
0 animals.
Girls because haven't done anything with animals.
Male and Caucasian
Girls. I prefer to watch and help

1. 15 women 2 men.
2. 2 male dogs, 1 female dog, too many mares to remember.
3. All different and none is better then the other. They are all special in their own ways.
4. Male
5. I do not know how to answer this right now.

Back