I'm a sadist
BANNED USER
Hi guys

1- Have you broken animal hymen?
2- How is it feels?
3- Which animal?
4- Did you cumm in?

Let's discover and see your experiences? :devilish: šŸ¤¤

The hymen is not something that breaks, as it is not a lid in the vagina.
Exceptions do occur, but those are anomalies, as a fully closed hymen would lead to a lot of issues during menstruation/heat.

What happens is that it widens during the first times the female have sexual intercourse. Exceptions from this exist too as among elephants, not even the very big penis of a male elephant is enough to fully widen the elephant hymen, and it is "intact" until the female elephant gives birth.

The hymen is not something that breaks, as it is not a lid in the vagina.
Exceptions do occur, but those are anomalies, as a fully closed hymen would lead to a lot of issues during menstruation/heat.

What happens is that it widens during the first times the female have sexual intercourse. Exceptions from this exist too as among elephants, not even the very big penis of a male elephant is enough to fully widen the elephant hymen, and it is "intact" until the female elephant gives birth.
Interesting, but I saw once a man fuck goat for first time, like human female there is some blood comes off it. As he describe he broke the hymen!

You can't "break" an elastic piece of skin.
If you tear a small piece of skin on your fingernail, you don't break it into pieces, it rips off (often painfully and bleeds).

Same to a hymen: It might tear at one or two locations, if the difference between elastic shaping and plastic deformation is too small for the penetrating object / phallus / whatever.

That's where the blood comes from. But same as a ripped off skin piece on your fingernail, it will stop at one point. This doesn't mean that the hymen is "removed" or "wholly destroyed", it's merely wide enough to stop further damage to it's material and stay in the elastic range of adjusting (to the penetrating part) movements.

You can't "break" an elastic piece of skin.
If you tear a small piece of skin on your fingernail, you don't break it into pieces, it rips off (often painfully and bleeds).

Same to a hymen: It might tear at one or two locations, if the difference between elastic shaping and plastic deformation is too small for the penetrating object / phallus / whatever.

That's where the blood comes from. But same as a ripped off skin piece on your fingernail, it will stop at one point. This doesn't mean that the hymen is "removed" or "wholly destroyed", it's merely wide enough to stop further damage to it's material and stay in the elastic range of adjusting (to the penetrating part) movements.
Aha! ok now I could understand!

Interesting, but I saw once a man fuck goat for first time, like human female there is some blood comes off it. As he describe he broke the hymen!
A huge majority, like extremely huge, of female humans don't bleed at all during her first time having sex.

Forcing it in when she is not aroused or when she is too young can cause a bleeding. But if it happens when she is too young or not aroused, it would no longer be sex, but rape.

Same thing could very well, even likely, be the case with the guy you saw with the goat.

A huge majority, like extremely huge, of female humans don't bleed at all during her first time having sex.

Forcing it in when she is not aroused or when she is too young can cause a bleeding. But if it happens when she is too young or not aroused, it would no longer be sex, but rape.

Same thing could very well, even likely, be the case with the guy you saw with the goat.
That's 1000% right! Strongly agree!

I took the virginity of all my dogs. It was a good feeling. I cum in it.

A female dog's hymen does not break, it is a muscular area that learns and adapts to function. It's not like saran wrap that you poke through with your finger and it gets a hole.

I took the virginity of all my dogs. It was a good feeling. I cum in it.

A female dog's hymen does not break, it is a muscular area that learns and adapts to function. It's not like saran wrap that you poke through with your finger and it gets a hole.
Sounds amazing

Goats, I badically "bounced against it" until one day came in snuggly, later came without problem. No blood at all in any of them

Human penis is way thicker than a buck, so I imagine if you went "hammering your way in" you might tear and in that case some blood might happen. šŸ¤·

Maybe some of the ladies can tell how painful was in hindsight her breaking in (excluding the whole human mental thing about it)?

Back