How do I encourage my male cats to lick my pussy?

(he/him ftm trans guy here- hi!)
i've been into beastiality ever since i can remember and now i feel i'm ready to begin physically engaging! We have two male cats, one intact 5 month old and one neutered nearly 2 year old. The younger is actually a fair bit interested, and has given a couple of licks here and there sometimes when I masturbate, but it's mostly sniffing and then only occasionally coming back to sniff again. The older one has no interest.

Is there any way I can somehow entice my boys? The younger gets neutered next month (I sadly have no say over these decisions, as legally they aren't my cats via vets eyes) and i'm worried my chance to have a feline lover will be gone for good.

And is there a way to give cats hand/blow jobs? I feel asthough my boys would really enjoy a good blowjob from me, I just have no idea how to go about it. The younger has shown interest in that factor too as whenever I touch his balls or his lower belly he begins to purr and will roll around on the ground.

You're writing about house cats, I assume.

As baiting is a no-go, it's either interest on the cat's side to lick around.. or there's no interest.

From my experiences (non-sexual) with house cats, they are more prone to lick you the skin from your skull due to sweating at night - in their own free decision, while you wake up with a lot of pain. Salty sweat tastes somewhat interesting to some of them. But if they're not interested in licking your genitals, you should just accept this. 🤷‍♂️

You can pet them around the belly, rub their intimate areas if they show an interest and expose those willingly, but I don't think oral with a house cat is going to be enjoyable for either of you both. Their phallus is a centimeter in length and with a rough surface at around 40-50% of length. Sure, you could try to lick him around, but if he shows no further interest and wants to go away.. leave him.

A neutered cat without any experience regarding erotic stimulation by you doesn't tend to express much gratitude or interest in such activities. Where should it come from? That goes for all mammals without any prior experience.

It's fine to stroke his belly, lower parts, whatever. If he shows interest, that's it. But don't expect them both to show much interest after the younger one gets castrated in the near future.

And there's another thing: if you don't have any say in terms of their surgical procedures, who's the owner and does he/she know about your interest? If it's your direct family, as such the animals are your family animals, that's still going with the rules. But if they're owned by someone outside and those owners don't know about your interest, it's basically owner hopping.

Cats' tongues are rough, not good.

Wolfcraft-3db-szovet-csiszoloszalag-K180-100x610mm.webp

Idk, im not attracted to cats, being attracted to them is a rarity among zoos. Most here are attracted to dogs or farm animals much larger in size, meow at them maybe??? :gsd_laughing:

Or maybe just get a dog. Their tongue is far less rough and they're actually capable of having sex with humans :gsd_wink:

Back