• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How did you discovered that you are a zoofilic

I think to me it just started when I was young and would always look at the animals my grandpa had, he had a lot of horses and 3 big dogs, I loved watching those horses breed whit their big cocks
My best friend and I were at his house jerking off together and we stumbled on horse cock and we watch this busty latina suck a horses cock and it cumshot all over her face and I was hooked ever since lol now I jerk off to zoo horse and dog twice a day, I want to start a blog if videos if me cumming to different zoo videos but it is illegal in my country:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I still ask myself the same question.. i never was aroused by anything till i saw a feralxanthro furry animation and it awakened a curiousity in me. With alot of thinking i realised. I don't feel physical attraction but having a adorable look and a certain personality more common in dogs then humans mattered alot. And i think that sheaths are adorable and i love seeing em dangle about while they go about their bussiness and the idea of being stuck after mating. I see mating more as a extension of cuddling. Unlike 90% of humans.
Just a consuquence of mutual excitement and i want to make adorable sweet animals happy <3

Back