How can i excite him?

Bulge

Lurker
My boy don't undertsand my behavior.
I adopt him from a street, he kinda some mix of husky and outbred. I cured him from parasites, give hime a really good food and playing with him a lot.
Three weeks ago he had a booner and i got him a helping hand(and some mouth also lmao), he looked like he into it and enjoyed it a lot.
Pereodically i give him a helping hand, but he don't understand when i suggesting him my ass. He just walking around and trying to cuddle and laying near me for beg to pet his stomach.
How can i exicite him for using my hole?

You can try to guide him, without applying any training.

If you can place him in near mounted position, try that. Make sure you let go and provide the opportunity for him to say "No".

If he stays, rub his sheath a little, again watch the response.

He may never get it, my own male won't mount, but knows how to. Don't push it or force it, but a bit of gentle guidance is ok.

NO REWARDS OR BAIT AT ALL THO

My boy don't undertsand my behavior.
I adopt him from a street, he kinda some mix of husky and outbred. I cured him from parasites, give hime a really good food and playing with him a lot.
Three weeks ago he had a booner and i got him a helping hand(and some mouth also lmao), he looked like he into it and enjoyed it a lot.
Pereodically i give him a helping hand, but he don't understand when i suggesting him my ass. He just walking around and trying to cuddle and laying near me for beg to pet his stomach.
How can i exicite him for using my hole?
I guess some dogs don’t get it

Back