How big are your dogs cocks?

Don't know why you guys are so obsessed with cock size. To me, that white Kangal/alabal/whatever in the video clips is just a beautiful, majestic creature. Why reduce him to just his genitals?

e_m

Don't know why you guys are so obsessed with cock size. To me, that white Kangal/alabal/whatever in the video clips is just a beautiful, majestic creature. Why reduce him to just his genitals?

e_m
Agreed, a dog or any male living thing for that matter, is far more than just a cock, but nothing says you can't admire the grace beauty and power of a large animal Whilst also appreciating his factory fitted equipment. :gsd_happysmile:

e_m
he says, absolutely oblivious to the picture of the avatar or the irony of the relationship between the two.

hey mr too cool for dog dicks. why dont you go over to r/dogs or some shit. this is like the only public resource for dog cocks in the entire world.

says the guy with an avatar of just a huge horse dick
Lol..!! :LOL: Yeah, point taken..... So, I'm biased! (*shrug*)

Agreed, a dog or any male living thing for that matter, is far more than just a cock, but nothing says you can't admire the grace beauty and power of a large animal Whilst also appreciating his factory fitted equipment. :gsd_happysmile:

That's basically my point right there. Yes, I can admire the "factory-fitted equipment" of any beautiful, graceful animal, yet I admire the whole creature, too.....and I guess horses/dogs tend to get 'preferential' treatment, in a way, because they're social animals & seemingly content being among humans.

(And, er.....believe it or not, I even think tapir dicks are pretty cool, too..... :whistle: )

Strange bugger, aren't I? :ROFLMAO:

e_m

Last edited:
(And, er.....believe it or not, I even think tapir dicks are pretty cool, too..... :whistle: )

Strange bugger, aren't I? :ROFLMAO:

e_m
Nope not really, Tapir, Rhinos and so many others have wonderfully different penises you'd be silly not to think they are cool. Humans by comparison to most of the animal kingdom have pretty boring genitals.

My dogs penis is 18cm long including knot, not counting length behind the knot, and 20cm circumference for his knot. Perfect size for me :)

what about rhinoceros for cool WTF dickage
View attachment 151153View attachment 151154View attachment 151155
bad dragon has got nothing on god for designs
So fun fact, those strange flap bits on top of the AV in the last picture are apparently the Rhino equivelent of a knot. They are designed to hold the male in the female when he is ejaculating, But unlike a knot if the penis is yanked hard they are able to still pull out, such as if the big dude falls off. Rhinos can be a bit clumsy when mating.

So no one has any real proof, no one shares anything, fuck.
Slap watermarks on shit.
So no one can claim it as their own
Or just don't give a shit because people are stupid and don't follow rules.
Or Even better shut your mouth about having Content but "I'm keeping it only with trusted people in a closed group"
Because at this point I'll just assume you got nothing and are a lier.
Either share the content (with loads of water marks making damn sure it's your own)
Or stfu and keep to yourself and your "closed group"

I dont think we've really measured my roommates great danes cock but next time we'll have too. He's at least 8in in length

Back