How big are you compared to your Dog?

Red_Neptune

Citizen of Zooville
Just thought it be a fun question here.

How big are you compared to your Dog?
Does it add any excitement to your relationship?

i'm 90ish kg at 185+- cms. he's 72kg, around 65 tall. he's bigger than me when i'm on all fours. it does add to the experience. he's big enough to rest his head over my shoulder when he mounts.

Above 6,2 Ft. / 190 cm and below 95 kg.
No dogs I ever owned were more than the half of that weight.
Sometimes cared-for dogs are 55-60 kg, but even that is a featherweight compared.

I like to be able to pack a dog and carry it over a shoulder somewhat comfortably for at least a mile with switching shoulders.
Why? Because it's important and can save life. Simple.

Above 6,2 Ft. / 190 cm and below 95 kg.
No dogs I ever owned were more than the half of that weight.
Sometimes cared-for dogs are 55-60 kg, but even that is a featherweight compared.

I like to be able to pack a dog and carry it over a shoulder somewhat comfortably for at least a mile with switching shoulders.
Why? Because it's important and can save life. Simple.
gives u more dogs than, so they are stacked up higher than u :D

We use to have a full grown Dalmatian when i was younger i feel like he was always so big compared to me i was like 5ft4 around the last time i saw him but Im so petite he was just much bigger than me
Dalmatians are so big it's intimidating. Can't imagine being that small and mating with one :oops:

I am 189cm and my Labrador couldn't firmly have paws on floor so I had a firm rubber mat made that gave him 5 cm. Now he can mount me with hind paws firmly on floor and front paws nicely around my waist.

I'm 6'1" @ 155lbs and my dog, Pluto, is a Newfie @ 175lbs. His weight is part of it, but his strength kind of enhances the "I'm taking you" mental thing I often experience. Sexually, I mostly prefer larger breeds, say, 100lbs and up.
u can ride on him to work :D

I'm about 6 feet tall and 160 pounds, my last dog partner was a 170 pound Great Dane. I'm definitely a bit of a size queen, and his weight and strength definitely gave me a thrill being a submissive. It made up for his lack of coordination as well. By far my favorite partner has been a 220 pound English Mastiff for the same reasons. He was immensely strong and I loved him for it.

I'm 6'1" @ 155lbs and my dog, Pluto, is a Newfie @ 175lbs. His weight is part of it, but his strength kind of enhances the "I'm taking you" mental thing I often experience. Sexually, I mostly prefer larger breeds, say, 100lbs and up.
Sounds like you have a really big boy 🙂

I've never met a dog heavier or bigger than me, but I'd really like to. My heaviest boy weights 70 kg and I love the feel of his body on my back.

My boy is 140lb (he has an athletic build and isn't overweight) I'm about 100lb, I'm sure for the sake of practicality a slightly smaller dog would be "better" but you can't help falling in love with some people I guess. He is also amazing for cuddling and I could lose myself in his chest fur.

Back