how are people coping with the pandemic

shortleash

Citizen of Zooville
does everyone have a year's supply of pet food....we have been order to stay home as of tonight...wonder how that is gonna work out...not looking forward to staying in for weeks...i mean not literally in but you know.

here in italy we are closed in the house, I even worse, since I have at home some parendi that cannot take diseases for health problems so I am literally isolated in a room, I can't even go to find my mare (which I don't already see for a month and a half) because my region is blocked.
I asked for authorization to bring her food (she has problems and eats particular things that are not found in the area) but they have not been replying to me for two weeks, now I have asked a veterinarian friend and a lawyer for an authorization to bring food that I have in storage at home, at least to see it once and leave the food for another month, I can't even send it because the couriers are in the area they are full for almost a month to come and the food that I left there doesn't last so long 'last time.

I'm high risk so i cant work, its been... kinda nice. Sitting at home relaxing, i know it's gonna get worse before it gets better but atleast i got one week of relaxing.

I am risking the layoff, where I work (a few people company) they informed us yesterday that if we can't get back to work by the end of April the company closes because the owner cannot pay all the taxes ....

I can't perceive relaxation, I'm sleeping less and less, today I got to 4 hours ...

Does anyone else think all this isolation is doing more harm than good? As I understand it, most healthy working-age people get flu symptoms and recover.

yes, but you have to protect the whole population, it's the only thing that keeps me from going crazy again ...
For work I spent two months practically closed in the laboratory, the maximum contact was when you brought the trolley with the material or on a break to go to eat, even at home I had more times that matched I arrived on the verge of a nervous crisis .. .

I'm working as usual, I have to because I'm a farmer. The isolation things means nothing because I'm either in a tractor 5 miles from the nearest public road or in the shop fixing a broken tractor or implement. The bitch is getting parts.

It's hitting my social life really hard but that is preferable to us sharing it around. Keeping in touch with people via social media and texting.. even using a phone to talk to people. Especially family. I'm well stocked and working from home, so just keeping my head down and hoping to make it through all this.

I'm still technically "essential" so I'm working, but when my place locks down (will probably happen soon), I'll have a backlog of audiobooks, movies and video games to play as well as some painting supplies I'll dust off to practice with. I definitely want to try my hand at some Bob Ross painting.

I fucked up.
I should have stocked up on Corona beer and spent the next few days in my front yard drinking and waving at cops who drive by trying to enforce the stay at home rule in a town with a 3rd grade education.

Ah well.

In the UK, we're on lock down. Working from home, barely allowed out. Fine by me to stay safe. ?

I was interested to read that, in nine months' time, a baby boom is expected. I hope not just between consenting humans. I'm hoping that, with many zoos forced to stay at home, there's plenty of mounting and mating going on too.

In the UK, we're on lock down. Working from home, barely allowed out. Fine by me to stay safe. ?

I was interested to read that, in nine months' time, a baby boom is expected. I hope not just between consenting humans. I'm hoping that, with many zoos forced to stay at home, there's plenty of mounting and mating going on too.
If zoos and their animal lovers are at home then there will be.

I fucked up.
I should have stocked up on Corona beer and spent the next few days in my front yard drinking and waving at cops who drive by trying to enforce the stay at home rule in a town with a 3rd grade education.

Ah well.
lol, sounds like quite the town you live in. might a suggest a much better tasting beer? corona is not only awful in virus form but also beer lmao. Modelo is honestly a much wiser choice :D

ah ah ah, read everyone with the toilet paper problem :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

here the problem is to put your nose out of the house that you are immediately stopped !!

Back