• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

How a female dog expresses consent with body language

Question for all zoos here: have you ever had a dog flag at you?

• Yes

Votes: 109 71.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 28.8%

• Total voters
I don't have much knowledge on how dogs think when in heat, but I'm curious to know if they (specifically females) do things that let you know that they want to have sex.

Thanks for the post! For me, as I am new to exploring this side of myself, consent has been one of major concerns--- I don't want to do anything that would not be welcome.

I'm not into female animals, but I like reading about everyone's experiences. I wouldn't even know what to begin to look for as far as consent goes with female animals, but I appreciate the details people provide in search of loving relationships. It's also nice to get some perspective from the other side to compare and reflect on the similar/not so similar issues I've faced with the boys.

I've noticed that female dogs and cats in heat have similliar reactions and poses. Of course I'm interested about male dogs only but I saw on my own eyes that my friend's dog bitch in heat showed she's was ready for mating with male dog.

Back