Horse or Dog?

Definitely horses. I love dogs a lot, but just not in any kind of sexual ways. Horses on the other hand are amazing creatures that I also find to be quite sexy. In fact they were my first zoo attraction when I was around 12. I've never actually played with a horse in any sexual manner, but I would love to someday.
I'hope .if I. Yor male dog

Definitely horses. I love dogs a lot, but just not in any kind of sexual ways. Horses on the other hand are amazing creatures that I also find to be quite sexy. In fact they were my first zoo attraction when I was around 12. I've never actually played with a horse in any sexual manner, but I would love to someday.
Hi my angel

Yeah, horses seem like a lot of fun but there's just something about a bitch's swollen labia in heat that just makes it that much more inviting. Also, the general consensus is that mares are obviously a bit more... spacious than a bitch is for obvious reasons like accommodating other horses.

Random aside though, there is a video floating around of a dog that mounted a mare with some help from his owner. Highly recommend giving it a watch. Pretty sure another user posted it on a forum somewhere.

Honestly from my perspective I’d say a girl being mounted by a horse is really hot, I still enjoy girls being knotted though. How about you guys/gals, what do you think?

I'm not understanding the question. Are you asking me which I think is more sexually appealing to see or more sexually appealing to experience?

I love both but ultimately I'd have to go with dog for most situations. I'd love to suck horse cock and asshole though.

Horses require alot of patience ans effort to get them going. Dogs are easier to get frisky.

Horse for me and alway gonna be horse
I try a lot with mare and stallion but not been fuck
Way to big
I feel better around horse then People
So horse or me

Honestly from my perspective I’d say a girl being mounted by a horse is really hot, I still enjoy girls being knotted though. How about you guys/gals, what do you think?
Most part dog's, have a intrest in mare's.

Horse cock is hot but would not try to put it in me

Horse for me and alway gonna be horse
I try a lot with mare and stallion but not been fuck
Way to big
I feel better around horse then People
So horse or me
Amen! I'm quite misanthropic and prefer the company of animals over people ANY day.

I think its Dog cock for me, Horses are aesthetically beautiful but I really do want to suck as much as I can and a Horse one won't fit (lol)..besides I'm finding being on this website and looking at the amazing uploads is making me ejaculate without even touching myself!!....though I wouldn't turn a horse down...

horses cocks are hot, but when sucking it can be boring, you need some patience and it's difficult to arouse them. I think they are just for watching. Dog cocks are easier to get hard and tun me on when spurting cum all the time. If u are a little bit lucky, you can get any dog cock, some can be hypnotizing and stunning beautiful. For the taste, I also prefer dog cum

I have been with a few dogs. (Male dogs) and I love to get knotted. But I am also willing to give a horse or pony a bj. Thinking on get also fucked by the pony.😊

I’ve had horse but used them like a dildo!! I can’t see ever being mounted and full on breeding by them although maybe by a very small like horse breed.... I’ve had pony too and though most incredible to say the least it’s not easy at all and both horses and pony were long ago.... Since last year the only Equus I indulge in are the donkeys on the farm.... They TOO are most amazing and incredible!!!! But my utmost preference lies with dogs.... They can enjoy so much MORE like French kissing, sniffing us girls privates especially, licking, lapping and eating pussy - they ALWAYS want to go at MINE lots ALL the time AND they seem to just want to keep at it with my pussy specifically, I believe it’s the combinations of mine’s taste AND smells as well as the copious amounts I flow especially once I start to have ANY fun.... even just mere naughty thoughts gets me going really crazy down there as you can see from my photo!!!! Also I LOVE how they keep spraying AND can go at it lots though I’ve seen videos of horses that just stay hard but I suspect they are being drugged or something!!!! Then again it’s not only Canine and Equus I love.... Pigs are another most favourite of mine and I recommend them totally to any girl who wants to try animals especially the smaller type boars!!!! They are most incredible to say the least again!!!! I LOVE cats TOO especially with their tongues so much different from most of the other animals!!!! MY cat lover gets a lot of me as I love his tongue!!!! Even loved the female cats we had when I was still growing up and staying with MY Parents!!!! And most times we had a mix - male and female - of 4-5 PLUS cats any given time.... At stages many more especially when there was a litter and we would keep most of them too. I am a luckiest woman living on a farm for just over 18 years now going onto 19 years and I love there’s big herds of sheep, goats and cattle there TOO apart from all the dogs, donkeys and pigs!!!!!!!!
Just some photos showing how extremely wet I get without even having had real arousal or stimulation here yet.... I had my BFF over and early morning when she pulled my panties forwards as a joke when we just woke it looked like this!!!! She just had to photograph it she said and got me to quickly remove MY panties before capturing it forever all amazed by how I wasn’t even really aroused at all yet!!!! NO male cum or any such here at all, NO dreams, no touching, nothing just MY vag doing her own thing basically all the time and one of the main reasons why dogs are after mine all the time apart from the tastes AND smells mine makes together with all this:

View attachment 119265View attachment 119266View attachment 119267View attachment 119268View attachment 119269
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm that's so sexy your pussy is just yummy dripping

Back