Horse Cock Sheath

Equinophile

Tourist
Hello all!! I have tried finding an equine cocksheath to give some of mares a little more during some of our sessions, but I'm having a hard time finding anything that seems like it would be a nice size for a full grown mare. I currently have a large David the Werewolf sheath from BadDragon, but once again I fear this may be too small for my girls.

Does anyone know where I can find what I'm looking for?

I think that by using the hand you can still do enough to be able to bring it to the peak of pleasure without using anything else, if not in case you want to do something more an adequate lubricant

Pegasus from fetishzone is a fine idea or Bad-Dragon has their own version of the sheath as Chance, but they're pretty expensive, good quality but expensive, so take that as you will.

There's also a version by a site called PrimalHardwere

Pegasus from fetishzone is a fine idea or Bad-Dragon has their own version of the sheath as Chance, but they're pretty expensive, good quality but expensive, so take that as you will.

There's also a version by a site called PrimalHardwere
No i mean useing them on horses

Hello all!! I have tried finding an equine cocksheath to give some of mares a little more during some of our sessions, but I'm having a hard time finding anything that seems like it would be a nice size for a full grown mare. I currently have a large David the Werewolf sheath from BadDragon, but once again I fear this may be too small for my girls.

Does anyone know where I can find what I'm looking for?
I was gonna get the pegasus from fetishzone just for fun like you.

Never had trouble gasuming them, I'm at about Maby 50/50 with my cock and 70/30 with fingers.

Sure is fun to watch them widen their stance as if to say.. Ohhh I better get ready for this!
Haha Haha.

Once you go mare, you go nomare else

See what I did.. Nowhere else!
Hahaha.. Huh? It's not funny huh.
Dam

I have the BD Chance wearable and my mare loves it. I would say it reinvigorated our sex life and it helps me last longer too. Now I can hardly get away WITHOUT using it! That is alright with me as i enjoy seeing her pleased :). I have learned however that all lady equines do not like it, or toys in general. My Mammoth donkey enjoys it, my mini donkey is not a fan.

¡¡Hola a todos!! He tratado de encontrar una vaina equina para dar a algunas yeguas un poco más durante algunas de nuestras sesiones, pero me está costando mucho encontrar algo que parezca tener un buen tamaño para una yegua adulta. Actualmente tengo una funda grande de David the Werewolf de BadDragon, pero una vez más me temo que esto puede ser demasiado pequeño para mis hijas.

Alguien sabe donde puedo encontrar lo que busco?
Clyde from primal hardwere😉

Back