Homemade toys

montanabear

Tourist
I’m a zoo that hasn’t been able to buy a professionally made toy, so I’ve gotten into the habit of making my own. I’d love to start a thread of tips for making homemade toys.

I’ve been molding my own for a few years. By no means am I a professional, but I wanted to share what I’ve learned thu trial and error.

image.jpg
Here’s a pic of “my hubby” as I call him, my current regular use toy who’s been my secret companion for over a year when I couldn’t take care of a dog in my current situation.

I made him with an old t-shirt cut into strips and rolled tight to create a stiff, yet forgiving frame. I bound the fabric with rubber bands, adding 2 additional layers of thin fabric to the knot to make it pop where I needed. The whole thing is wrapped in electrical tape, inspired from a reddit post recommending duct tape. I’m a marching band guard kiddo, so I have plenty of electrical tape laying around, iykyk. It’s much more flexible and forgiving when wrapping the mold. The base is the elastic waist of the shirt bound with tape and anchored into place by rolling the band within the body frame roll. This ensures that the toy is not gonna be lost in you and to provide the secondary bulb behind the knot to lock into place once the knot pops in. Because it’s store bought electrical tape wrapping it, I use a lubricated condom each time I play with him to keep it safe and comfortable.

All in all, my hubby has 10 inches to give, more than enough for the experience I have. He took a week of work to fabricate. I know I don’t have all the steps to guide through making a toy like this, but I hope I gives the confidence to someone like me to start through the process to make their own companion.
Maybe I’ll make a new toy with a step by step picture guide soon!

One day I’ll get into using molds to make a silicone copy of my hubby to make him more permanent, but that will require a living situation without antis who might ask what I’m doing 😖

I did the samething with 4 water gallons in a tshirt not to warm because they will pop but was so fun and iv used multiple socks over each othere and I'd put a glove inside and this was still very impressive I'd like to think I'd made MacGyver proud I think I try a bandana pill popped it inn the microwave a second helped fell so much better I got this one from a movie ✊😇

I’m a zoo that hasn’t been able to buy a professionally made toy, so I’ve gotten into the habit of making my own. I’d love to start a thread of tips for making homemade toys.

I’ve been molding my own for a few years. By no means am I a professional, but I wanted to share what I’ve learned thu trial and error.

View attachment 498839
Here’s a pic of “my hubby” as I call him, my current regular use toy who’s been my secret companion for over a year when I couldn’t take care of a dog in my current situation.

I made him with an old t-shirt cut into strips and rolled tight to create a stiff, yet forgiving frame. I bound the fabric with rubber bands, adding 2 additional layers of thin fabric to the knot to make it pop where I needed. The whole thing is wrapped in electrical tape, inspired from a reddit post recommending duct tape. I’m a marching band guard kiddo, so I have plenty of electrical tape laying around, iykyk. It’s much more flexible and forgiving when wrapping the mold. The base is the elastic waist of the shirt bound with tape and anchored into place by rolling the band within the body frame roll. This ensures that the toy is not gonna be lost in you and to provide the secondary bulb behind the knot to lock into place once the knot pops in. Because it’s store bought electrical tape wrapping it, I use a lubricated condom each time I play with him to keep it safe and comfortable.

All in all, my hubby has 10 inches to give, more than enough for the experience I have. He took a week of work to fabricate. I know I don’t have all the steps to guide through making a toy like this, but I hope I gives the confidence to someone like me to start through the process to make their own companion.
Maybe I’ll make a new toy with a step by step picture guide soon!
You could take that. Pour a b foam over it to make a negative. Then pour the positive w silicone

You could take that. Pour a b foam over it to make a negative. Then pour the positive w silicone
I’ve wanted to make a negative to copy it into different materials, but for the same reason I can’t buy myself a properly made toy, I can’t put together a mold making setup where I’m at

Well I did not manufacture this toy/contraption
But I mentioned how much I missed it to my room mate today.
When I lived on my own I had a 4 ft tall realistic looking bear plush.
And I had a Fucking machine with a few different sized dildos and an attachable fleshlight type of toy.
Well one day I got the idea of mounting it all together, So that the Plush bear could be made sort of animatronic as in able to thrust into me by strapping him to the fucking machine. it took a few tries to find the appropriate straps to get him attached to the machine. but eventually I worked it out.
And I would either lay on my back or bend over the ottoman and let him ride me.
I preferred being on my back and having him smash into me, with the fleshlight mounted between his legs like an appendage.
basically I would have him milk my cock with the fleshlight as he pumped it into me. Imagining that I was really a female and the fleshlight was really his dick fucking me "I have a very good imagination" while staring up at him into his charcoal plastic plush bear eyes.
He had me moaning and squirming like a beast in heat, Basically the best sex I ever had!
kinda Sad when ya think of it!
But I have been with Humans and they were never as intense as my plush fantasy sessions.
and I truly miss my plush Bear and my machine. I will Re-Create another one if I ever live on my own again.

Have to add this humorous addition here, My Room mate is making dinner and he's using the Bread machine and the noise it's making sounds like my old Fucking machine. So That gave me a little "Snicker" Wrr wrrr wrrr wrrr 🙃

Well I did not manufacture this toy/contraption
But I mentioned how much I missed it to my room mate today.
When I lived on my own I had a 4 ft tall realistic looking bear plush.
And I had a Fucking machine with a few different sized dildos and an attachable fleshlight type of toy.
Well one day I got the idea of mounting it all together, So that the Plush bear could be made sort of animatronic as in able to thrust into me by strapping him to the fucking machine. it took a few tries to find the appropriate straps to get him attached to the machine. but eventually I worked it out.
And I would either lay on my back or bend over the ottoman and let him ride me.
I preferred being on my back and having him smash into me, with the fleshlight mounted between his legs like an appendage.
basically I would have him milk my cock with the fleshlight as he pumped it into me. Imagining that I was really a female and the fleshlight was really his dick fucking me "I have a very good imagination" while staring up at him into his charcoal plastic plush bear eyes.
He had me moaning and squirming like a beast in heat, Basically the best sex I ever had!
kinda Sad when ya think of it!
But I have been with Humans and they were never as intense as my plush fantasy sessions.
and I truly miss my plush Bear and my machine. I will Re-Create another one if I ever live on my own again.

Have to add this humorous addition here, My Room mate is making dinner and he's using the Bread machine and the noise it's making sounds like my old Fucking machine. So That gave me a little "Snicker" Wrr wrrr wrrr wrrr 🙃
:)

This is a really good base. I immediately thought you can use something like a clone-a-willy type product to make a silicone version. I'm sure there are cheaper ways that the clone w willy brand but I never researched.

Back